26

★ Ashley ★

I don't know what Marissa went through but whatever it was must have been tough because the second she was out that window, she passed out in my arms. Thank god I had a good hold of her or she would have fallen.

Her light delicate body was so soft under my touch. I made sure to carefully bring her down without making any noise.

When Marissa is safe at my house I will make that bitch pay. Nobody touches my Marissa and gets away with it. Her beautiful face was red from where she had been slapped. It was pretty visible. I don't care how I do it but I will make her suffer for ever thinking she could lay a hand on my girl.

On the way back I stayed in the back seat with Marissa still in my arms. I kept holding onto her tightly but making sure not to hurt her. It hurt me inside so much seeing her hurt like this. I could never imagine anyone hurting her, it just wasn't possible and here she is completely out with a red mark on her beautiful face.

I know I promised not to let my feelings get the better of me but whether I thought of Marissa as a friend or more, I was pissed as heck for anyone touching her. I knew I'd be doing something big but I also knew I had to be smart about it or else I'll let Marissa down.

It really made me happy to hear Marissa say she missed me, even though I may have hidden that with one of my comments but really, I was happy. You could b sure whether someone liked you or not and with Marissa that was especially hard since I pretty much wanted her to like me even if she didn't.

When we finally pulled into my house everyone got out and Alice opened the door for me. Dad wasn't home. His car wasn't out in the front so I knew he wasn't. Mum wasn't home either so looked like we were alone for now but that was okay.

I went upstairs slowly not wanting to wake up Marissa. If anything she needed rest right now especially from what she's been through. What kind of person would lock up a 17-year-old and puts their hand on them?

As much as I would love to beat the living daylights out of that etched woman I knew a better way to get back at her. She looked like the type that relied solely on her reputation, well I'll be ruining that. I knew how to be smart. I had a dad who was physically strong but enormously smart to get him where he is now and a mother who knew how to work anything to her advantage even if she was just a model. I know exactly how to ruin this bitch and I will make it hurt.

I carefully put Marissa down on my bed gently and proceeded to get some of my more warmer and more comfortable clothes for her to sleep in. The best I could do right now while she's asleep is get her comfortable.

I slowly started taking off her top layer averting my eyes not to look at her body, this was definitely not the time for it too. I was about to take off her bra but I accidentally let my eyes drift over the smooth stomach and cursed under my breath, but then I froze.

On the side of Marissa's stomach was a huge bruise. It looked not only painful but threateningly large too. I could already feel the rage in me rise. I couldn't hold back anymore. I threw the top on my bed and started cursing out loudly, punching the wall as imagined it being the bitch's face. If only she were right here I'd end her life in a heartbeat.

The girls rushed into the room looking panicked trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Ashley, what's wrong? What happened?" Cindy asked getting more closer to me.

I pointed to Marissa's stomach and tried to hold back my anger to which no help.

"That's what's wrong! The bitch not only slapped her but she fucking hurt her! I swear to god she isn't getting away with this if it's the last thing I do." I started fuming.

"Okay, Sarah you have a camera, right? Let's take a picture of her face and stomach." Cindy instructed, waiting for Sarah to do just that.

Sarah didn't hesitate and went out of the room while I was standing there confused and angry.

"What are we taking a picture of it for? To show Mr Kyles?" I asked starting to cool down a bit using my head.

Even if I was furious I still knew how to think straight and that did sound like a smart idea to do.

"Yeah, but we'll also be showing it to the cops. Ashley, you know with this type of evidence we could actually bring her down. Look at the bruise. It looks like she was punched but only once right?" Cindy continued on.

I nodded slowly watching the pieces fit together as Cindy explained it all.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those guards that punched her." I got angrier when I heard that but I didn't interrupt her.

"From the size of it, we can tell it was one of them since they're big enough and with Marissa being the victim all she has to do is confirm it. Ashley, we have a solid case. If I'm not mistaken With Marissa out of school since the last time we dropped her off we could say she was kept locked up for more than 24 hours or at least for that long. She also has two wounds on her in different parts of her body. We don't even have to lift a finger to bring her down." Cindy smiled like the smart little cookie she was.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)