Part 15

"And how are you going to do that?"

She gets up and reaches her hand out to me. I hesitate and then put my hand in her. "Where are we going?"

"To talk to Normani and get this all straightened out."

I get up and walk beside her. She held my hand tightly in hers like she was scared I was going to run away or melt from her grip.

She was really angry. Her eyes were a much darker brown and her cheeks were turning red. I couldn't help but admire her at this moment. It was kind of hot. I wasn't even going to stop myself from thinking that. It was true.

"If I somehow prove to you that I'm right in all of this," she pauses for a moment to catch her breath. "Then will you give me a chance? I'll prove to you that I'm not the whore you think I am."

"Camila, I don't know. I literally just got out of a relationship. And you are my roommate. What if we break up? Of what if we just don't work out. Where is this coming from? What made you decide you liked me?"

She stayed silent. She wasn't going to answer my question.

Finally, we arrived at Normani's dorm. I hope she's home, I really want to know the truth. I don't know what the outcome of all this will be but I need to know.

Camila knocks on the door forcefully. No one answers for a moment and then we finally hear the locks turning. My heart was beating so fast it started to hurt. I felt sick to my stomach.

Normani opens the door. I'm guessing she just woke up, her hair is a mess and she's wearing pink pj's with chicken wings on them.

She looks between me and Camila with a shocked expression and then she turns to Camila and glares.

"What are you doing here and why are your fingers intertwined?" She growls and points to our hands. I look down and instantly blush. I had forgotten that she had grabbed my hand. Had we really walked the whole way here like that?

I went to let go but her grip tightened. " We need to talk." Camila pushes her out of the way and brings me into the dorm. Normani lets out a huff and slams her door shut.

"Look Camila you can't just-"

"Why did you lie to her?" She growls. She looks confused at her anger towards her. Like she's never yelled at her like that before. I'm sure they've fought before. Why did she look so shocked and scared now?

"What are you talking about? I haven't lied to anyone," she scoffs. "Lauren, come on, she's obviously going crazy." She tried to pull our hands apart but I kept my grip on her hand.

"We did not date for 2 years and I was not the one who cheated." She was fuming mad. Normani's eyes widen and guilt flashed through her eyes. I let out a breath. She lied. Her face said it all.

"I-I.." She looks at me and her eyes feel with tears. Soon they dried up and her face went blank.

"Did you lie to me Normani?" I finally spoke.

She shakes her head, she's trying to clear her thoughts. "Yes."

"Why?" I asked, shocked. I can't believe my best friend lied to me. I felt betrayed. What would she need to lie to me for? To make her look better?

Her hands form fists and she looks angry. She comes closer to me and places her hands on my shoulders. My hand slips out of Camila's as Normani pushes me back. I luckily landed on her couch.

"Because Camila is mine! She will always be mine, even if I'm not her. I'm not letting anyone take her away from me. Especially a bitch like you. I've never liked you! Since you've got here, you have all of my friends falling for you. I was not going to let that happen with Camila. I made it sound like she was a cheater so you wouldn't be interested in her." She yells.

"She's my girlfriend and you can't have her! I love her! You couldn't ever replace me! Just like you could never replace Hanna!" She screeches. The last thing she said was a low blow.

I was too shocked to say anything. All this time I thought she was my friend. In reality, she didn't care about me at all. She just cared about keeping me from Camila.

"I am not your's Normani. Lauren is not a bitch, the only bitch here is you. " Camila helps me up from the couch. She places her arms around my waist.

"And guess what?" She smirks at her. "She has replaced you." Those were her last words before placing a soft peck on my lips and then pulling me out the door.

---

"I told you, I'm not a cheater," Camila says as she plops down on my bed beside me. I felt bad for not believing her.

"I'm really sorry. I just- she was supposed to be my best friend. Not some crazy chick who thinks I'm trying to steal her girlfriend."

"Ex-girlfriend." She corrects.

"Yea, this is all fucked up isn't it?" I groan and fall back into my pillow.

"It is, but it's not as bad as it seems. You still have me and I still have you." She gives me an award-winning smile.

"I just got out of a relationship thing. But is there anything holding you back from letting me sweep you off your feet?" Since when did she turn into such a romantic.

There is another thing holding me back.

"Sasha, Sarah, Sara, Kelly, Crystal, Teresa," this list goes on for a few more seconds. "I don't want to be another name on that list.

She gives me a hurt look. But starts to nod. "I only brought half of those girls here because they begged me. Apparently I'm pretty popular around here. Hanging out with Camila Cabello helps boost up your popularity."

So they were only using her for popularity. What is this, high school?

"You couldn't ever be another name on that list."

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by fangirl2119! Go check out her page for the original story!