Chapter 12-

I looked around, stuffing my cold hands in the pocket of my grey hoodie. As I wandered aimlessly around, Clear scolded me.

"Well, if you would've told me where we're going, I wouldn't have been wandering." I defended, looking around once more. After our necessary convo, Clear had a lightbulb idea. Yet, she didn't tell me what it was. She just dragged me out of the house and to this large park close by.

Not just any park, however. It's was the park where they built a memorial. Remembering all those innocent bastards who died in a plane crash that we happened to hop off at the right minute.

As we continued forward, it came into view. The statue. I walked towards it, running my fingers over the names.

Marybeth Naney

Lewis berader

Luis H. Mingoa

Layla Harris

George Wagner

...

I traced my fingers over the imprinted name of my deceased brother. George. Tod.

Tears were only blinks away as my attention was moved from my brothers name to a shriek and an engine.

Quick, I stood from my bent position, watching the usual scene unwrap before me.

Carter stepped out of his shiny Impala and headed towards the statue. I watched as he pulled out a hunters knife and bent down, struggling to imprint the rock.

"What are you doing?" Clear asked, stepping out from behind a bush as I stepped out from my hiding spot.

"Terry's name should be on this wall." He nonchalantly replied, his breath becoming quicker as he tried once more to pierce the statue.

"Shit." He mumbled, folding in his knife and stuffing it in his pocket as he stood up.

"Why'd you want us to meet you here anyway, huh?" He asked, slight embarrassment and annoyance evident in his tone.

"Yeah, why Clear?" I asked, annoyance laced in my voice as I looked over at her.

She sighed. Couldn't she just tell me we were meeting up with the two most idiotic boys that we didn't go to school with anymore?

"Because they're watching me- us, to see if we go to Alex." She replied, looking up at them with her resting bitch face. Who knew it was a real thing?

"That's why you're taking us." She demanded. If we were in any other position, I would've been proud of her for finally stepping up and putting peoples feeling a side and for once thinking about herself. But we weren't in any position.

Hell, I didn't know what position we were in. But I wasn't okay with not knowing. I was slowly catching up with the plan. How, I didn't really know, but what I know is Clear was starting to believe what Alex was saying. And so was I.

"Why would I want to see him?" He asked, scoffing as I stepped forward.

I was ready to rant to him about how selfish he was and all these other things that made sense in my head but I knew wouldn't make sense saying them out o loud,  but I was stopped by Clear.

"Because, he knows which one of us is next."

~~

I haven't updated in a while oop. Sorry, I've just been really focused on my Jim halpert fanfic. I thinks it's going places. Jk. But, yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed the story. I really didn't but let's see what you guys think. Okay, I'm gonna take the back door out. See y'all late byeee!!

Sincerely, your weird author A.J (yes I'm a female)