Chapter 2- Cheated

After we calmed Alex down, miss Lewton asked Alex what had happened. He explained that he saw the plane blow up, that it was so real.

While he was explaining, cater being the asshole he was started mocking Alex, Alex got mad and tackled him. I yelled for Alex to stop, me and miss Lewton and Tod tried taking him off of Carter until a security guard came over and pulled him off of Carter.

"Your paying for my trip." Carter said, pointing at him, "I wish you were on that plane." Alex told him, I sighed and looked to the window.

Suddenly, the plane sat on fire and exploded. The windows broke with the force and me and clearly looked to the window with our jaws hanging. I looked at Tod and attacked him with a hug.

I started sobbing, remembering that George was on that plane.

\~\~\<3

After that horrible experience, they took us to a room and left us there for a while. I had calmed down just playing with a moon ring that Geroge had given me for my 14th birthday, I wore it ever since. It was an ugly yellow color.

"You're looking at me as if I caused this." I heard Alexis' voice, I looked up, and everyone was staring except Tod.

"I didn't cause this." He added, looking my way.

"Were there any survivors?" Lewton asked, "How should I know?" He said, Everyone, looked down.

"What you think I'm some sort of--?" He got cut off, by me.

"He's not a witch dumbass," I said everyone looked at me, including clear and Alex.

Then the door opened,

"Hello, I'm Howard Seigel, the National transportation safety board. We've contacted all your families. They are on their way. Is their anyone who feels they might need a little medical attention or spiritual counseling at this time?" He asked, looking around.

"What's going on?" Miss Lewton asked, "Are there any survivors?" She added.

I sighed and clear threw an arm around my shoulders and held me. I didn't listen to anything they had to say.

\~\~\<3

After interviewing all of us they sent us back into the small room. Alex's was pacing back and forth while I stood with clear in a corner that was right behind tods chair.

The door opened and all of the parents came rushing in, me, Tod and clear got engulfed in a soothing hug by our parents, well basically clears step-parents, they treated and loved her like their own.

I'm the corner of my eye I could see my dad giving Alex a look. I sighed but didn't pay much attention to it.

\~\~\<3

Mom asked clear if she wanted to spend the night with us, she said no but I told her if she wasn't going to stay at my house that I was going to stay at hers.

She didn't argue, and that just showed that she was desperate for her best friends company.

But so was I.

Dad dropped me and clear off at her house and then gave both of us a hug.

Afterward, we went in through clears workshop that I always have loved, but this time it felt different.

\~\~\<3

Clear took a shower while I waited, reading a book that I was originally going to read on the plane but I don't see that happening.

Clear then came into her room and told me it was my turn, I grabbed clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Once I walked in, I grabbed two towels, a small one for my hair and a large one that was too big for my small body.

The whole time I was in the shower, I cried.

Once I was out of the shower I just put on some clothes and went into clears the room. She noticed my puffy red eyes and swallowed me in a hug.

That night, we both fell asleep crying...

\~\~\<3

Hey, so it's currently, 9 in the morning, and I'm not in school because I'm dying. I have a virus and I feel like I'm dying(: but somehow my sister thinks it was ok to leave my niece with me, oh, gotta go she woke up from her nap and is screaming, byeeeeee!

Sincerely, Your weird author A.J (yes I'm a female)