chapter 4- only child...

"you're a bad friend!" I yell at clear, in a playful manner.

She laughs,

"Yeah right, the only one you have!" She yells back, (In a playful manner).

We both fall into a laughing fit.

"I could easily be-" I was cut off by the house phone ringing. I jump off of clears bed and walk over to the phone.

"Hel-" once again, I get cut off.

"Kimberly, hurry up and go to your house, I think something bad  happened or is going to, to Tod!" A familiar voice yells into the phone.

I turn angry, knowing who it was. "Alex, stop fucking with me you know I already lost the only brother I actually liked right?" (I'm a fucked person I know) I say back, In a voice a little over an inside voice. (Oh shush, I know, I'm a fucking kindergartener)

"Kimberly please you have to believe me! I was right about the plane so what makes you think I'm not right about this?" Alex says in a panicky rushed voice.

I start believing him, "Alex, I swear I will kill you and your little way of knowing this! Meet me at my house at 15. If you're wrong about this, do me a favor and never talk to me again!" I yell, slamming the phone onto the wall.

I quickly slide into some shoes and a jacket and run out of clears- sorry, our house,  leaving a clueless clear behind.

Once outside, I jump into clears car and start it, her dog barking at me while at it.

Clear scares me by jumping into the car, "Kimberly where are we going?!" She yells I don't answer.

I quickly step on the gas pedal and drive onto the road. Since the car was parked facing the road it was easier to get out.

"To My house." I finally replied,

"Why? Did something happen? Are you moving back in with them?" She starts shooting questions at me which I had no time for.

"Clear, shush."

\~\~\<3

Yes, yes I know, I'm a horrible person/writer. I'm surprised people are even reading this shit. Sorry, it's so short and for the lack of time, it took me to post this. I've been trying to recover from depression but it just feels like I'm getting worse. I don't know it's just going to take a while for the next part to get here sorry. I still love you too! Byeeeee!

Sincerely, Your weird author A.J (yes I'm a female)