chapter 5- weirdo....

I collapsed, my body not being able to take my weight.

I collapsed right into the hands of Alex Browning, the one who started it all. Yet, I wanted to believe he didn't.

But he was, and he was holding me as I saw my brother's body being brought out of what used to be my house on a stretcher.

And then there were one.

My brothers died, both of them are dead. And it's my fault.

I should have gotten George off that plane and I should have talked to Tod about how he was feeling. Because he supposedly committed suicide.

But that doesn't sound like tod. Never did either But, I guess it's the ones you least expect.

Still, there dead and my parents have to suffer because they still want and don't have their daughter back.

I'm probably being selfish but I don't care. I'm not going back. Not then and not ever.

I finally felt strong enough to stand on my own.

"How did you know?" I said,  wiping the tears running down my cheeks quickly.

"What?" Alex asked cluelessly, I sighed and sniffled 

"How did you know he was in trouble? Did he call you before he did it?" I asked he shook his head.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you., Alex replied I scoffed.

"Yeah ok, um let see. Ok, yeah, you suspect a fucking plane was going down and you were right. My brother committed suicide and you suspected that too, It's been a crazy month so far."
I said, sarcastically laughing.

"I know, I know. Ok, let's go to your house and I'll explain." He said I nodded.

"Ok, " I started, sniffling and walking back to clears car.

"Well stop by your house, I'm not bringing you back to your house," I said, I'm breaking slowly and breaking everyone with me.

I stopped at Alex' house and in twenty minutes or less he had packed a suitcase.

He got into the passenger's seat, and we drove home in silence. Nobody even dared to say jack shit. (Idk why, but I do know how;)

Once we got home, I put the keys on the counter and sat on a stool.

"Explain," I said, crossing my arm. Alex dropped his suitcase and sat in front of me and clear.

He explained something that seemed impossible, but something about the way he said it, made me believe him.

"Ok," I said, jumping off the stool. I grabbed his small suitcase and brought it upstairs.

"You coming?" I said, turning around to look at him. He nodded and got off his stool, following close behind.

Once we got to the room, I stopped.

"Your sleeping here tonight. There a bathroom right there. Towels, toothpaste, toilet paper. If you need anything, tell me or clear. Oh, and thank you." I said, before closing the door. Or trying to.

Alex grabbed my hand and spun me around.  "Hey, I just want to say I'm sorry," he started,

"For what? You didn't kill them, but you did start some creepy shit." I said, he chuckled.

"Yeah, I know, and I hope you do actually believe me. So far, no one has." he said, I nodded.

"Goodnight, browning." I said, cracking a small smile.

"Goodnight crackhead." he said, we laughed and I shut the door.

His laugh is so cute.

                                ° ° ° °

Oof, sorry gang, it's been long. I have a bunch of thing on my plate rn and I'm dealing with depression and other things. So don't be mad, I'll update as soon as I can. Ok, byeeee!

Sincerely, you're weird ass author A.J
(Yes, I'm a female)