1. Interviews.

Quick interruption here's the book cover !

Annie's Manager- mrs Leblanc you'll need to say your goodbyes to Johnny you have an interview with Hayden soon

Annie's Manager- mrs Leblanc you'll need to say your goodbyes to Johnny you have an interview with Hayden soon. You'll need to get ready.

Annie- okay thank you for reminding me just give us a few minutes alone please.

Her manager walks out

Johnny- aww I don't want to say goodbye so soon

Johnny does puppy eyes.
Annie- I know but I need to get ready!
Johnny- your right I better let you get all dolled up. How about dinner after ?
Annie- sounds great see you later Johnny.

They give each other a hug and Johnny walks out the door.

Annie's POV.
Well that's the secret lol just kidding this is just a glimpse of the whole situation. Hayden is my public boyfriend but he is very mean to me because he doesn't exactly like me. I don't want to explain it all just yet I just need to get ready for the interview of hell.

Annie's manager- mrs Leblanc Hayden is waiting outside for you

Annie- your coming with us on the drive right ?
Annie's manager- oh well actually you are going with his manager I will be following after I have a few things I must do before.
Annie- Ana ! You promised
Annie's manager- I'm sorry I'll be there shortly.

Annie walks out her door and walks toward the car. 

Haydens manager- you look beautiful Annie. Don't you think so Hayden ?

Hayden looks up from his phone and  at Annie and roles his eyes. He quickly goes back to his phone.

Annie just sits in silence.

Driver- well we are here have fun you two.

Haydens manager- hold hands while entering and smile the fans love it !

Hayden- with her ? Uh I hate it her palms always sweat!

Annie- excuse me I'm not some perfect image you have. Or wait let me rephrase I'm not Kenzie !
Hayden- your right your NOT!

Haydens manager- hey hey hey cut it out you two need to stop this arguing! Behave like mature teens.

They get out of the car and Hayden grabs Annie's hand.

Fans- omggg it's Hayden and Annie !

"Hannie is real!"
"Hayden how long have you loved Annie?!"
"Annie do you love Hayden ?"

Annie smiles and waves.

Hayden waves

They enter the building.
Hayden- next time don't dress this ugly.
Annie- oh please I've seen Kenzie wear this exact top
Hayden- difference is she rocks the look unlike you. You just killed it.
Annie- I'll take that as a mf compliment.
Hayden- oh it was not a compliment.

Megan- hey guys !! Welcome to megs updates! It's good to have you two here today ! I can't wait so let's get you all set up.

They follow Megan to the room of the interview.

They take a seat.

Megan- okay in 3..2.. & go hello everyone welcome to megs updates ! Today I have here with me today the famous Hannie couple! This is Annie And Hayden !

Annie- hello everyone !! I'm Annie Leblanc and I'm so thrilled to be here today with my wonderful boyfriend Hayden !

Hayden- hi guys I'm Hayden summerall and it's such a pleasure of Megan to welcome me and my gorgeous Julianna today.

Annie looks at Hayden and wants to slap him in the face but smiles for the camera instead.

Megan- okay well let's get straight into the gossip !! So when did this whole relationship begin ?

Annie- well actually it-
Hayden- it started on chicken girls. Us as a ship on the show grew into something more and fans loved us so we decided since we are happy spending time together why not make things official.

Megan- Annie any feedback ?

Annie- yes definitely what he said we thought if fans supported us then why not make it public. We love spending time together and it's just amazing.

Megan- how about friends Hayden aren't you very close with Johnny Orlando ?

Annie begins to smile.

Hayden- yes he is my bro you know we go way back.

Megan- and what about you Annie ?

Annie- well his girlfriend Kenzie is extremely sweet and nice I'd love to be friends.

Megan- and finally when did the two of you decide to be official?

Hayden- one evening in the spring.

Annie- we were planning a vacation as friends and he asked me with a rose if I'd be his girlfriend.

Megan- that is just too cute !! Well that is all we have for today it was wonderful having you both. We wish you two the best and go spend some hannie time together !

Megan- that's a wrap ! Wonderful having you two thank you again.

Hayden- always

Annie- of course !

They walk out and in the hall.

Hayden- what the hell was that
Annie - what do you mean
Hayden - stop saying that shit in interviews saying I gave you a rose like seriously just shut the hell up.
Annie - what is your problem it's to keep the fans interested and it's not like I'm lying you did. Remember a time when you were actually nice to me when we were friends ?
Hayden- no and as long as I'm with Kenzie you can't be saying stupid shit like that in our interviews i know she gets upset hearing them !
Annie- you know what it's not only hard for you or her it's also hard for Johnny remember my boyfriend. And next time you want to go telling me shit about telling the truth don't make up lies online about being friends with someone who hates your guts.

Annie walks off.

Hayden- oh please you think I give a shit whether he likes me or not ?

Annie's manager- Annie I'm so sorry are you okay I was caught up with work.
Annie- it's fine I just want to go home now.
Annie's manager- Annie you cant go out there looking -
Annie- I know smile always.

Annie opens the door and smiles at all her fans. Waving

She gets in the car and starts balling her eyes out.

To be continued......