Oskekwnd (more Janus shit... unfinished)

Start from the beginning

"...what's gonna happen if you don't get a confident answer?" I get cocky and curious. Janus raises an eyebrow and drops his smirk, leaning down to my ear. "If you don't give me what I want...then I won't give you what you want...and trust me, I know exactly what you want~"
I inhale sharply as he whispers into my ear. He lifts back up to look me in the eyes. "So? What's your answer baby~"
"Yes..." "Yes what?"

My breath quickens as Janus puts one of his hands on my waist, and puts his knees in between my legs, separating them. "Y-yes...I want you to strip m-me..."
Janus hums and gets to work, pulling my shirt up and over my head. He throws it somewhere on the floor beside the bed. As he scoots down to get my panty shorts off, I move my hands from his neck to his head, entangling my fingers in his hair. Janus gently takes my shorts off me and throws them beside the shirt. I inhale sharply at the feeling of cold air hitting my wet core. Janus climbs back up to hover over me, his knees still in between my legs.

He kisses my cheek softly and goes down to my jawline and neck, peppering them with light kisses. I pull on Janus' hair, resisting another urge to moan. He moves down to my collarbone and nibbles on the skin. He then teasingly drags his lips across my chest and down to my stomach, stopping at the bottom of my waist. Janus licks his lips and drags his tongue over the skin back up to my collarbone, making me shiver and buck my hips. Janus notices my movements and puts his hands on my thighs, pressing them down against the bed.

He moves his face below my waistline, once again teasing the skin and dragging his lips, careful to not touch the inner thighs. He leaves sloppy kisses downward to just above my knees. He moves his head back to my thighs. At this point, I am desperate for more of his touch...especially in one specific area. "J-Janus...please~"
Janus quickly picks his head up to look at me. "Hm? What was that baby?"
I throw my head back and try buck my hips towards him again, but his hands are keeping me steady. "P-please...touch me-me~" I whine out.
Janus lightly squeezes my thighs, and moves his hands upwards, traveling across my body. "Any specific are you'd like me to touch?" Janus asks curiously, already knowing the answer however.

I pick my head back up to look back at Janus, with pleading eyes.

"...Would you like to go back to the 'yes or no' method?" Janus asks, and I nod in response. He raises an eyebrow and moves away from my thighs and back up to my face. "Yes, or no."
"Hnnn...yes" I whine out. "Okay..." Janus moves one of his hands to the inside of my thigh, caressing it softly. "Do you want me to move my hand further down your thigh?" He asks softly.
"Yes" I say as confidently as I possibly can. Janus once again complies and moves his hand down further my inner thigh, still not quite where I want it most at. "Do you want me to move it down further?"
"Y-yes Janus..."
Janus smirks and moves it down closer to my core, just about at the lips.
"More?" He asks as I bite my lip in anticipation. "Y-yes~" I whine a little again.

Janus puts his finger tips right at my lips, pressing lightly. I bite my lip harder and groan. "Do you want me to touch your clit, baby?" Janus leans his head lower, whispering into my ears more. "Do you want me to rub you? Do you want me to make you even wetter? Hm?"
As Janus asks those questions, he puts more pressure on my core, rubbing it up and down slowly.
I whine more at his touch, blushing darkly from my noises. "It's okay baby...I want to hear you~" Janus starts to rub my lips in circles with his index finger, and uses his thumb to rub my clit.
"Y-yes...oh fuck...touch me Janus~" I moan out. Janus moves his head back up, looking me in the eyes as he continues to rub my wet pussy. I begin grinding up against his hand to create more friction.
"Oh... impatient now are we?" Janus cooed. I bit my lip as I threw my head back in pleasure, continuously moaning out his name.
Janus stopped running my core, lightly caressing the inner thighs instead. The loss of contact got me whining, I looked back up at Janus, who's eyes were hungrily exploring my bare body. He slowly began to scoot down slowly, keeping eye contact with me.
His face was soon in-between my legs, and I felt his hot breath on my soaking lips. My clit at this point is throbbing, begging for more attention. Janus licked his lips, and kissed my pussy lightly. "Janus....ngh..." I moan.
He kissed my pussy again with more pressure, making sure too look up at me as he does so. I bite my lip harshly and look back down at him, bucking my hips forward slightly. Janus stuck his tongue out and flicked it teasingly against my swollen clit. My breathing became patchy, as I watched his every move. He started sucking harshly on my clit, causing me to throw my head right back and whine out his name. His tongue swirled up all over my folds, scratching his teeth against my every now and then. I death gripped the sheets as Janus ate me out.
He decided to change it up a bit, and moved his mouth down to my hole, replacing his tongue with his thumb to rub my clit roughly. He licked my hole lightly, and then proceeded to tongue fuck me.

"F-fuck...JanUs~" my voice cracked as I moaned out from the pleasure. Janus lightly groaned against me, sending vibrations up my body. I began to slowly grind up against his mouth again as a pit in my stomach began to form.

It didn't take long before I came into Janus' mouth with a loud moan. Janus slurped up all my juices and licked his thumb as he went back up. He kissed my cheek and smiled, my cum glistening on his lips still. I stopped gripping the sheets and pushed his head downward, kissing him deeply. Janus moved his hands from my thighs to my sides, propping himself up. He kissed back, licking my bottom lip for entrance. I allowed him in and his tongue swirled all over mine. I could still taste myself on his lips. Janus lowered his body and started grinding on me  again. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist. Janus pulled away and sat up on his knees, taking off his boxers and revealing an erection. I bit my lip as my mouth watered upon seeing it. He put his hand down and rubbed up his shaft, as he looked back at me. I whined a little, and tried to put my crotch up closer to his, only for him to move further away. Janus smirked.

"I want you to choke on my dick, doll~"
He cooed and moved up closer to my face. I sat up to get closer go his dick, and started rubbing his shaft. Janus didn't have much of a reaction, he just stared down at me, as I looked back up. I put my mouth on the tip, lightly sucking it. Janus inhaled sharply. I pulled away, and then put him back in my mouth fully. His dick touched the back of my throat and I gagged a bit. I began sucking lightly, trying to tease him, which Janus did not like. Janus growled and put his hand in my hair, pushing my head down on his dick. I gagged again and my mouth watered. I sucked harder and bobbed my head, Janus controlling most of my actions. He kept roughly bobbing my head on his huge dick. I started gagging left, but still clearly choking.
"Let me fuck your face baby~" Janus said and began to grind and thrust up against my mouth. Janus moaned and groaned as I let him fuck my mouth. I felt his dick twitching against my tongue, signaling that he's close.
"Mmm...y/n~" Janus groaned, still looking down at me.

After a few more minutes, Janus moaned loudly and came into my mouth and pulled out. I swallowed most of the cum, letting some drip out from my mouth. "You did so well darling...now get on your hands and knees for me...~" Janus told me quietly with a raspy voice. He moved away from me to let me shift my position. Once I got done, he moved back behind me and rubbed his cock over my pussy teasingly. "J-Janus...please~"
"Please what~?"