"I think you are drunk Jungkook. You know my answer then why you are trying to make it difficult?"

"Dad, I don't-"

"What's wrong with her? She is beautiful, humble, and rich. What else do you want in your partner?" The environment was getting thick with tension and the older male was losing his patience with time.

"She is perfect.. but still. I don't like her in that way, I don't love her dad." With that Jungkook got up from the chair, pushing a little back and Mr. Jeon gave him a glare.

"Do you love someone else?" It didn't take long before the question was thrown his way, older Jeon inquired and Jungkook was just watching his hands...

Does he?? 

He thought for a moment, nerves stiffing under one word, word of love, and the next thing he knew, a single person appeared in his eyes, his heart thumped inside his chest, and a smile formed on his lips unconsciously because he got the answer in no time.

Taking a sharp inhale, he looked up at his father with the same smile and nodded his head, in affirmative. 

"Yes." With that, he left the office with the same smile etching his lips, what feels like, after ages. 

"Yes! I am in love. The feeling I never had before.... the feeling that is making me uncomfortable but at ease at the same time. I love you.. and I will make you love me back, very soon." Mumbling to himself, more like announcing freely, the raven-haired bit his lips while taking his seat in driving seat.

He drove to the house that he entered through the window. Another smile formed on his lips when he remembered the night, a night where it all started.

Just when he was standing in front of the door, he raised his hand to knock, at that time he felt himself sweating with his heartbeat quickened in anticipation as he recalled how the boy said the words in the last meeting.

"It's ok, it's fine. He is just angry about what I did in stupidity. It will be ok and I'll make it right between us." Nodding to himself, he exhaled loudly. "He said he loves me. I will change myself for him, the way he wants, I will be a new person for him." Promising that, he tried to calm himself with the words.. knowing deep down that his words could be just his imagination after what he had actually done with the innocent soul.

Taking a few deep breaths more, he finally knocked on the door with the thought that he will ask for forgiveness... he will do everything to gain the trust back. Even if it requires rubbing his nose on his feet, he will do it.

He knocked again... yet no answer. He tried to call him but of course, his number was blocked, and that got him worried. Even when after knocking for about 15 minutes, he got no response. He got more concerned and called the person he was expecting to get scolded from.

'What the hell Jungkook? Why are you calling me? Isn't enough of what you have already done? I told you not to just come in contact with me'

'Hi to you too hyung. Please save this, you can scold me later. But at least tell me one thing, do you know where he is?" The other side went silent for short while. 

'What do you mean? Why do you want to see him now?'

"Hyung I want to apologize. I will do anything for that. But please tell me where he is. He isn't in the restaurant and not even at his house. I am knocking here for a while but no one is here. Please if you know where is he.. tell me.. please." The great, bratty Jeon was full-on pleading but Jin was more focused on his words.