The Sophisticated meet

Tom came out of the room. "Sit down we need to have an exchange of words.", he says.

"You mean we need to talk, right?", you reply in agreement.

You sigh, " What now?", you ask.

"Listen when we get into the ministry, we will get what i want. It is very important, without it our mission would be not incomplete."

"For now we need to get permission from Slughorn", he says.

"Why Slughorn?", you ask.

"Because that is how we could get into any department without any questioning and Slughorn is naïve, he would do anything to be students' favorite teacher. If we get caught, the blame would go on him.", he has an evil smirk on his face.

"WHAT!! How could you...."

"I can do anything to win, to get what I want, I can even kill. I thought you would have figured it out till now, such a shame, I thought you were like me, but you're like those emotional fool, just like Dumbledore", he makes an awful face as if the name of Dumbledore were a slang.

I wish I could change you Tom, you say in your mind.

You sigh and say, "fine tell me what do you plan next?"

"Well its simple, we'll get the permission from Slughorn, 2 days prior to the event. But...", he has the evil smirk once again.

"But?", you ask in confusion.

"But before that we need to prepare.", he now has a proud look on his face.

"Prepare?", you ask.

"That thing that I asked you that day and you were shocked after hearing", he says.

"What thing........?", you say in a irritated, but then you whisper," you still want to make a horcrux, have you lost it! Do you even know what would it mean to make it."

"I told you, I can even kill to get what I want", he says. 

"I'll be going to the bed.", you say. The fuck is wrong with the guy, he is confused!

As you reach your room, you turn around, Tom is smiling at you. You get in and sleep.

Asshole!

The whole month goes by in finalizing the process about how to make a horcrux. When you've finally got the exact procedure, you rethink your decision.

The Christmas vacation has started. You and Tom are staying at your house. The one thing that Tom and you do is reading books in the big library that your house has. Your parents even like Tom. Although something has change, he has a different behavior towards your parents. He is softer when he speaks, and smiles more often.

"We'll make the first horcrux after tomorrow, today is Christmas, this is the last time you're seeing me like this. Don't hate me if all these handsome features go after we've made the 1st or 7th horcrux. I love you. And DON'T CRY!", he says. He look concerned for the first time.

"Lets just talk tonight. Just you and me", he says and kisses your forehead.

The night passed away as if it were a split second. You both went out to a deserted place, it is surrounded by water, you go inside. 

'This place is a very monumental place in my life, now before we get in, I want you to know, I love you, so if I ever do something crazy, keep loving me and don't leave me. I have loved you more than love. If I change form, please don't hate me. Promise?', it was very unusual of Tom to say things like these. He was tearing up as well, which was weird but you were too teared up to think about it.