The Final Task

You were really exhausted. So you just fell on your bed and slept.Only when Emma entered your room you did wake up, cause she literally pushed you out of your bed-

"<Y/N> <Y/LN>!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT IS NOW! GET UP!",she says.

"huh....huh....huh.....What happened!? stop shouting!", you say.

"Your final examination and a final junior event is about to begin! Now get yourself dressed girl, you can wear casuals but you have to wear dress robes. It is one bell from now", she says.

 It is one bell from now", she says

"How do i look?", you ask. 

"Perfect!", she says

You grab your wand and walk out of the dorm with Emma. 

"Where do we have to go first?", you ask.

"To the great hall", she replies. When you reach the great hall you see everyone is already there. Tom approaches you and says, "Knew you would make it on time, sleepyhead". You cast him a death glare. You bid Emma a good bye.

 Tom looks amazing. He is wearing a white shirt and black formal pants  with black shoes with his robes on, but the most attractive part were his black suspenders.

Guilty pleasure.

"Participants since we have our winners from the sixth year, but we will have to check your capabilities.only one of you will use magic . Are you ready Ms.<y/ln> and Mr. Riddle.", the Minister for magic says. You both nod in agreement. They bring a bowl to Dumbledore and he picks out a piece of paper.

Dumbledore steps forward and says, "Ms.<y/n> please step forward." You do as instructed and the Dumbledore draws a circle around you.

"You have to show us some of your most amazing magic in these situations. Are you ready?", the minister says. You nod.

Around the circle comes a room full of people and you are sitting near the door, it looks like an important one like an important decision against some dark wizard is being taken and there is someone wearing a black cloak listening to all of these just beside the door. He is under an invisibility cloak.

"Muffliato!", you say. The person starts checking his ear and checks his ear and slaps himself. He bangs himself on the wall and he gets caught as his cloak falls and the noise cause. The scene then vanishes and fog appears and you can hear laughs.

As room is back to silence the fog turns into another scene and this a house, you are in the middle of it. You say, "Point Me", you keep doing this but come across a mountain troll. He is growling and the door is just behind him. He sees you and is moving towards you and ten you shout, "Taratantallegra!"  , the troll starts dancing and you run out of the house. The scene again disappears into fog and you can hear laughs.

As the room goes silent the fog shows you a scene of a forest where you can see a house, but forest is scary so you point your wand towards yourself and say,"protego". You move further, the wind blows behind and a shiver runs through your spines. You turn around but you see nothing but when you turn back you see a dementor right in front of you. It gets colder and colder. But the trees still have fresh leaves. You are now bleeding as you got a cut from the spines of a plant. Something comes to your mind and you shout, "Riddikulus!", the dementor tunrs into a small ghost who is all confused. He then collides with the tree and falls. But this time you see a dementor, a real one.You needed help so you shout,"Expecto patronum!" A huge unicorn appears and the fog vanishes. This time you hear cheering. 

The fog vanishes and it turns into a  really beautiful house and your wound is healed. You hear sobbing, so you say,"Homenum Revelio". A small boy is crying. You go near the boy, and ask, "what has happened, dear boy?". "I was playing and he pushed me and kicked me and punched me. My arm is broken.It is paining.". 

"Let me fix this.", you say.

"Are you a doctor?", he says. You recognize that he is a muggle.

"Yes. Now close your eyes.", you say and he does it."Brackium emendo", you whisper and then, "obliviate". The fog vanishes this time. The minister approaches you.

"You were amazing! The rumors are true, indeed, you really are the brightest witch I have ever seen! See you at the ministry dear!", he says.

"Thank you minister!", you say.

Mr. Ollivander comes to you. 

"Ms.<y/ln>! You were brilliant! Well I must tell you that you were amazing. We have to go for a wand check. Just formalities.", he smiles and walks.

You reach a room and you cannot see Tom. You can just hear cheering.

"Your wand please.", you handed him your wand.

"Ah!.....10 3/4 inches........phoenix core......and oh yes! Oh yes! Larch off course. The core is from a mother phoenix! She was quite the rigid one! Great match you've got there miss. Still comfortable to use i believe.", you nod and he goes on," This one of the most beautiful and amazing wand I've made. It tells me that you have to be strong in the coming time. You have something great to do that will remain unsaid. I wish you all the best. "

"Thank you Mr. Ollivander. I will keep your advice in mind", you say.

You walk out of the room. Everyone's leaving and you did not realize that it was evening now. The sun was setting. Emma and  Ellen come running to you, "You were amazing!", all say it chorus.

"Thank you. Forgive me but could anyone tell me where is Tom?"

"He just left with Slughorn.", Emma says.

.............................................................

Hello people. Firstly thanks , the book has crossed 750 reads. I'm really happy. in light of recent events, i hope that you all are safe  and sound. Lets pray and do the best to stop this virus from harming us. Please to comment below what you think will happen next or how you feel the book is. 

Till then goodbye. And don't forget to vote!!