The Meeting continews

The meeting begins with the head boy talking about why we were chosen for this important championship. The head girl continued saying that this was a huge opportunity for us, to be the pride of our houses and secure ourselves with great fortune for the future.

Finally after talking random stuff, they finally came to the point.

The head girl says, "This event tests not only your intelligence but other qualities as well. You should be an all rounder. It's not for the bookworms or the cowards, you need real life courage. Prepare yourselves.  Here you go with the events.", and she passed us all pieces of parchments that had the tests.

", and she passed us all pieces of parchments that had the tests

After we all finished reading the parchments, the head boy says,"now that you know all, we conclude the meeting here and the events begin from October 1

After we all finished reading the parchments, the head boy says,"now that you know all, we conclude the meeting here and the events begin from October 1. Each test in every 5 days. You will have a half day and your losses will be recovered, after January.  Quidditch will be canceled till December as you all will have to practice. You will be explained about each test through clues. Disperse now."

And we all left, Tom approached me and said, " you and me partners, then. We will win for sure."

'You wish',you asked.

"You will help me out with that , won't you?<y/n>",he said.

"In your dreams, Riddle", you said.

"I am sorry, I really am" ,he said with a frown.

'Beg for it'

'I won't do that', he says.

'Okay bye!!', you wave at him

Alex comes running to you, 'you know what I am about to ask, and I know your answer. But I promise to change, I won't annoy you, please just give it a thought', he said with puppy eyes.

 But I promise to change, I won't annoy you, please just give it a thought', he said with puppy eyes

(In case you didn't know what Alex looks like)

'Alex, I need time, I will revert back to you tomorrow' ,you said.

Disappointed, he left.

Now this is a problem, both Alex and Tom are really good at everything, both house qualities could be used to do something great. Alex is an old friend, but Tom is from my house and so he wouldn't betray me. Money anyways doesn't matter to me, but winning sure does.

You said the password and entered the dorm.

TRIGGER WARNING...INTENSE SCENCE AHEAD WITH STRONG WORDS

You sighed, what am I going to do?

'Confused, are we?', said a cold voiced Tom sitting on the couch. You felt shivers and sparks. You felt your heart beating fast and heat of your body increasing. 

'What the fuck!?', you said.

That's wired. This has never happened. Something's wrong.

'Bit of a dilemma, isn't it?', he asked moving closer.

'But you should know <y/n>, I get what I want or I snatch it away.', he smirked breathing into you.

'What is up with you Riddle, possessed, are we?'

'No baby girl, just giving you a pre handed caution. We don't want little Alex to get hurt, do we?'

'Don't touch him, you psycho, or else I will kick your balls',  you said with your face burning red. Although Alex was annoying, you didn't want him to get hurt, he was a friend afterall. He had been there for you before Hogwarts, when you had no one. He came to you on that playground, when everybody called you a weirdo. He was that friend, who had been there all along.  

'You know your words don't have an effect on me, I do what I want, I get what I want. I don't care, I will hurt anybody and everybody.'

You couldn't see as your eyes were filled with tears, 'if you lay a hand on him, I swear Riddle, I will rip you off into a million pieces and make you perishable, I promise you, I won't hold back from killing you.'

'How Gryffindor of you. But this Gryffindorness isn't going to change a thing. I wonder how you are not in the loser Gryffindor house. Such a shame to our house.'

'Why are you being like this Tom? Must have pissed you off, that I gave him consideration.', you wiped your tears and smirked.

'Yes, it ticked me off, therefore you shouldn't have pulled my trigger, but now its too late baby. I will get you by hook or by crook', he pushed you to the nearest wall and said, 'if not mine, I will seize you to exist for anybody, I will claim you mine in a way you won't like.'

You pushed him again and said, 'If think I am the kind of girl who is going to sit around and cry, then you are wrong, if you do anything to my friends, I am going to shove  broomsticks in your ass and make you fly off around the world. Never challenge me you scummy bitch.'

'YOU!', he shouted.

'DON'T YOU DARE YOU ME, RIDDLE!'

'I tried all my ways to control myself and make you mine peacefully, buy, YOU, you won't let me do that and make me lose my mind. In the library, after the meeting. Oh baby! I won't stop now, just wait and watch.' 

With that said he left. You ran off to your room, shoved yourself on the bed and fell asleep.

'Fucking bitch, that Riddle'

........................................................................

I know I did change it a lot but I had to do it. The story was just too cringe, I will be changing the parts ahead to, so better not read it, and yes the plot might change by a bit. It's just to make the story better.