Prologue|Ibuki's Party

Kazuichi POV

Kazuichi, Gundam, and Sonia were the unbreakable trio, yet it felt more of a duo. The Ultimate Breeder and Ultimate Princess were more of a couple and the mechanic just being a third wheel, just wanting attention from the two. It was obvious Gundam and Sonia had a thing for each other to him. But they were both cowards and haven't said anything to each other, all they do is talk. Kazuichi always joins their conversations, they always happily let him make him feel included, even if it didn't work much. "Hey, Tanaka! Hey Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi sat down with the duo at the cafe booth they were sitting at, across from the two. "Good morning mortal kazuichi." He slightly smiled at him before sipping on his tea. 

"Oh good morning Tanaka." He replied coldly. They've developed a rivalry (well more of a one-sided rivalry) for the beloved miss Sonia, which Kazuichi demanded to be his. Not because he loved her or anything. Just for the reason of having a girlfriend. Just something to make him feel complete as a person. He just wanted someone to love him for the first time. Someone who couldn't betray him. Someone who wouldn't hurt him. Someone who wouldn't make soda want to hurt himself over it. 

They weren't officially dating, so he still tried as hard as he could to get his so-called beloved miss Sonia's attention. "So miss Sonia! Ibuki is holding a party later at 9 pm. I was wondering if you're going?" He asked the princess
"Really? In my country we have balls, is it the same as a party..?" She curiously asked as she had a sip of her own drink while petting one of Gundam's dear hamsters. "Well.. it is very different. It's very loud and filled with stupid games..drinks..its nothing like a ball." Sonia replied with a smile. "Then I'll happily join in! Gundam are you coming?" She basically asked that bastard out! I'm going to lose my chance!

"I don't go to such loud and social places like that, it is not fit for the dark king of ice." He evil smiled as he pets his hamster. He looks stupidly cute when he does something like that. "Oh dark king, please come to miss Mioda's party. It would be a shame if I went alone." Sonia pleaded toward Gundam. What's with the nicknames..kazuichi jealously thought to himself. "..i-ill think about it.." He sighed afterward.

  This was his chance to take the spotlight even if he knew what Sonia's answer was going to be after, he still tried. He was that desperate. "Miss Sonia. I wouldn't want a princess like you to go alone to the party..and since you don't know anything..maybe I could help you. May I escort you to the dance?" He tried to sound as "royal" as he could for the princess, only giving an answer he actually didn't expect. 

"I will happily accept your offer." Sonia smiled, bring kazuichi to a surprised look on his face. he asked her out so many times that he has gotten used to her saying no, he had to keep acting for his act. "A person like yourself knowing more than me and Gundam..should guide me to the ways of partying and socializing!" She gleamed with a bright smile, filling the atmosphere. "Ah..well then..I'll help you dress..and bring you to the party..is 6:30 fine?"
She nodded in response and jumped in her seat, showing her visible excitement.
I couldn't believe it myself.
I have a date with Sonia Nevermind.