Do what I will say...

Hello everyone, how are you doing? It really sucks when you can't go out with friends and family or by yourself. But the situation is like that. And we don't have any option rather obey. All countries are fighting against it. Hope that Almighty will help us. Stay safe. And be aware. But we can read stories. So there it is.... Enjoy!!!
Wookiejikin.

Fact: In this story from the beginning, Max had no intention to take advantage of Tul. He drugged the beer that he serves Tul. But Tul made Max drink from his and things happen......

Tul's POV:

Today dad said that he will take me to somewhere. I don't know where he is going to take me. But I don't know why I have a feeling that today something bad is going to happen.

I don't know why I am having this kind of feeling.

Max is behaving weirdly.

He is sticking like glue with me.

Flashback:

Three days before:

Tul's POV:

Three days before I discovered that in his room there are screens of CCTV cameras.

And the most surprising fact is that all are of my wing.

He can monitor everything from his room. There is also a CCTV cam in my room. He sees fucking everything from here. What I do in my room and what I don't.

When Max came to know that I know about the CCTV he was almost having a heart attack.

He was panicking. I don't know why was that. He never behaves that way. He always keeps his cool.

Only Park is a hot-tempered guy.

He was most of the time shouting with others.

Max said that without Park it was almost impossible to control the gang.

Park is over-possessive about Lam. He even glares at me when I touch him. He is really scary. I am afraid of him.

But he doesn't say anything to me because if he glares at me Max was always there to glare back at him.

"I am sorry. I can't go against your father........"

That sentence is always in my head. It replays in my head like a record.

I know Max was really grateful to my dad for everything.

Maybe we don't have a happy ending. Some day I will marry another person in front of Max.

He will only congratulate me and stare at me.

Maybe Only Lam and Park will leave there to condole him.

I don't want to think about that. But it just comes in mind like flash and after some time disappears but the pain in the chest was there hanging.

"Max!!!!" I was shouting in Max's room.

Max was doing something in the kitchen counter.

I just come to his room by chance and I found a big treasure.

He fucking monitoring me!!!!

I can hear that Max is running from kitchen.

I enter his room.

He is gasping. His breath is hitched. His eyes are wide opened when he saw me in his room.