Fate....

Hey, guys how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. I am just being lazy this days and I type really slow. Please bear with me and don't get much angry. Yesterday the last episode of " Theory of Love" aired. I am very sad because it ended very soon. Hope you also enjoy that series like me.💙💙

Today this update will be started with Max's POV as the other chapters have only Tul's POV.

Warning: This chapter will contain some underworld stuff and torture and other stuff.
So beware of that!!! 15+ content.....🕴🕴

                       Two weeks ago...

Max's POV:

Last two nights were a mess. I and Park captured four men's of our opponent Mafia group "King Kobra".

I, Park and Lam have beaten them last two nights. We are taking turns also. But they are not opening their mouths.

But I am not worried about that when the tolerance of them will break down then they will spill out the truth. In this underworld, if once you got caught by another mafia group than you will be the servant of that group it's the fate. No one can deny it.

So these four will be soon the part of our group " Silver Blade".

Oh... I forget to introduce myself.

I am Max. I am the right hand of the leader of the mafia group "Silver Blade". I am the most trusty person to my Boss.

But in our group Drugs are completely prohibited. The groups that are in that business are our biggest enemies.

I am an orphan. At the age of 13, I got into a street fight. At that time Boss took me and give me shelter.  Boss also made me study like others. I am an engineer.

So don't underestimate me. The boss always says that it would be very nice if he could live a normal life like others. And now he wants to end up this group.

He even made four industries. He wants that one day all members of this group will be settled with normal life than they will work there.

And there is also Mrs. Boss, means the wife of the boss. She is a cheerful and lovely person. She likes me a lot. She always says that I am very handsome and well mannered. She says if she had any daughter then she will definitely marry her with me. The most important thing is that the Boss also agreed with her. Thank God! that they have no daughter if they had one than by now I have become the father of two children.

I, Park and Lam are the main trustworthy person of Boss. And we three lives in a Guest House beside the main mention. But in this mantion no " Guest" is allowed so technically we can'stay that a guest house. While the other members live in a different wing of the mantion.

Today Boss called me. Boss was satisfied that we captured the members of our enemy group.

But I don't know why the last few days Boss was being desperate. I don't know why I have this kind of gut feeling but maybe I am wrong.

I knocked on the door.

Third person POV:

" Come in" a deep voice give permission.

"Oh, Max you are here."

"Boss, you called me."

" Yeah, my boy, sit."

-----
"Max, you have to do something..."

------

"Max, you have to bring a boy to me. But this time it is different. You have to bring him in full piece and untouched. That boy was very important. And maybe the opposite group will also chase after him. And the most important you can't reveal your identity in front of him. "

" Boss, maybe Lam is more suitable for the job. I am...

Max's word is cut by the other.

"No, Max. I know that you can do this the best. And it's my final words.

------- Max have nothing to do but stare.

" Max it's the profile of that boy."

Max took the file. He go through the file.

But in one place his eyes stopped.

"Occupation:_______"

Max is dumbfounded.  There is a detail that his Boss can't investigate. That was impossible.

"Boss, our men didn't find out what this guy do!??"

"It's like that I can't understand property what he do.... Kids  nowadays are unpredictable."

Boss winked at Max.

What just happened!!!  His boss wink....

" You have to figure out what this boy really do??"

Max can't say no. "Okay, Boss. Till when I have to deliver him to you. "

" No hurry, Max. You can take your time may be in 3/4 months."

Max's jaw dropped at the floor.

What was really happening????

"Oh, I forgot the most important information!!!"

There was still other important information!!!

I have to say this guy must be something.-Max thought.

" You have to wear a love prove jacket when you go near this boy. I heard that no one can survive before his charm. So be careful. I hope you don't fall for him."

Wow!!! Bravo Max.... What a information!!! -Max can't utter any word but nod.

"Hey, don't scare the kid."

Mrs.Boss come while giggling.

Max wai at her. She smiles.

"Max now you can go and take this. It has some credit cards and some emergency numbers for you to use. Goodnight."

" Goodnight, Boss."

Max is laying on the bed.

"From tomorrow I have to become a new person..... I just don't understand why Boss wants me to do it. Lam is good at talking sweetly. Now I have to do that.

I wonder who is that mistrious boy???

I have to also hide my identity. I can say that I am an engineer. And it's not a lie because I am actually an engineer.

But not many people know which major I take.

So the mysterious boy, I am coming soon....

Don't know what is the fate planning for me.....

It's better to sleep now, I didn't sleep for two days.

                      At  Present......

Tul's POV:

Today I came to the bar at the time. Everything is as usual. As today is a working day so the customers are not as like weekends. So other co-workers of mine are also a bit relaxed.

I am just wondering how it feels to have a person who will wait for you at home or in whose embrace you can feel safe.

Or what people say maybe a soulmate like the movies.

Is there anything like that even exist??