New man

How are you doing, all? Yesterday, I just finished with my exams. So here I am with a new part. Thank you for waiting for a new update for a while.

Mature content 🔞🔞!!

Have a good day!!!!

Max's POV:

Last two weeks was a bit unusual for me. I have to stalk a man. As my Boss says, his profession is a bit different.

So, I am here outside of the bar in which Mr.Tul works. I only go to that club on weekends to find information about him. I thought that maybe he will be aware that I am following him.
I collected a lot of information about him. A also talk with some of his customers and colleagues. Of course, I didn't reveal my purpose, I just curious about what kind of service he provided.

The weird part is that he doesn't do sex. Only blowjob. Means he doesn't fuck around. A really strange man!!

But I don't know that exactly why he is that precious for my Boss. He warned me that maybe the enemies will try to kidnap or harm him. I just don't know what kind of information that handsome bartender have which will become a concern for underworld leaders.

I have to say that he was really handsome. And kind.... That's because when I was stalking him I saw that every day he helps some people. Like, give some food to beggars or money. When he goes to his job he always gives some foods to a beggar and I also talk with that beggar also.

He says that Tul always gives him something to eat. He sometimes sits with him and talks with him where his family or dear ones are as he is begging.

Ah... That man does so many jobs that I forget to mention one. He also give some blind date service. If I have to describe him in one word than that will be "Wierd".

I am staying in a new apartment which my Boss gave me until I bring Tul to him without giving a single clue to Tul about my work.

Third person's POV:

Today is a working day. So Tul and his coworkers are relaxed.

" A pineapple juice, please."

After hearing a sexy voice Tul lookup.

A man is sitting in the barstool in front of him. He is not a regular customer. He didn't see him before. Maybe he missed to detect him before.

Tul smiled gently at the man.

"Sir, the juice corner is on the other side of this bar. "

Tul pointed his hand to the opposite direction where the juice counter is.

"Can you bring the juice for me from the counter?"

Max flashed a smile on his face.

Tul was amazed. This man has a beautiful smile. His have some kind of fake dimple and that's cute.

"Cute!!!" have you lost your mind you are commenting a man with cute, Tul scolded himself.

"Of course, Sir."

Tul went to the juice counter and ordered a pineapple juice.

Strange man!!!

Who orders juice in a bar!!!

After ten minutes Tul came back with a big glass of juice.

" That's your order, sir."

"Oh.. Thank you. But I want to have something else also."

"What's that sir?" Tul asked. He never saw to say "thank you" from any customer.As at bar nobody behaves that way. This man is really different.....