Twenty Two

"You decided where you're going to college yet?" Hayden asks me.

I'm laying on his chest in my bed.

We're almost to the end of our senior year. I've been accepted some places, but I don't know which college I'm going to yet. I shake my head.

"I'll decide soon." I say.

Hayden and I didn't get into any of the same places, which is sad, but I know we'll be fine.

He sighs. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Don't think about that now." I kiss him.

"You're right." He pulls me close. "I love you, Lila."

"I love you too."

"Lila! I'm home!"

"Shit!" I jump up from the bed when I hear dads footsteps coming up the stairs.

We have a rule about no boys in the house when mom and dad aren't home, and I broke it because I thought dad wasn't going to be home so early. Hayden doesn't even have time to hide.

"Lila," Dad says. "What's going on here?"

"He was just here for a second, dad, I swear-"

"Hush. Hayden, I think you should go home."

Hayden looks at me sympathetically and I blush. It's so humiliating that he knows what's about to happen. He doesn't move.

"Go." I whisper.

"I'm sorry, sir. Bye Lila." Hayden leaves.

"Lila, what is the rule about boys in our house?"

"No boys if you and mom aren't home."

"That's right. You know the rule, so you know the consequence. Over my knee."

He positions me over his knee, his arm around my waist and his legs over mine to keep me from kicking. My skirt is flipped up and my panties pulled off. He starts with his hand.

I wiggle around the best I can under his tight grip, the pain building quickly.

"Ow, please, I'm sorry, ouch!" I yelp, tears springing up in my eyes.

Dad doesn't bother with a lecture, he just keeps spanking me. I start crying and put my hand back to stop it.

"It hurts daddy stop!" I cry.

"It's supposed to hurt. You move your hand right now Young lady!"

"Nooo!" I sob.

"Lila, now."

"Daddy I'm sorry!" I put my other hand back, not even thinking clearly.

"That's it." He lets me off his lap, and I stand there, hands still on my bottom. "Lay down on the bed."

"No-no please, I'll move my hands, don't dad please!" I beg, knowing I've gotten myself into even more trouble.

Dad grabs my bicep and turns me towards the bend. "Lila, now."

"I'm so sorry don't use your belt please!" I sob.

He's already got it off and folded in half. "Lay down now, you're making this worse for yourself."

I lay down.

The first blow lands on my upper thighs. I cry into the bedspread.

"Are you going to cooperate when you're being punished?" He asks.

"AHHH yes sir!" I scream.

He stops. I cry into the bedspread a minute before sitting up beside him. He hugs me and rubs my hair while I calm down.

"I'm s-Sorry about Hayden dad." I sniffle.

"It's okay, Lil." He pulls me close to him. "Go clean up for dinner, okay?"