Nineteen

"Come on, my grandmas asleep now." Kelly takes off her sweatshirt and pajama pants, revealing a black crop top and tight denim shorts.

It's the day after the last day of school, and we're sneaking out to a party. My outfit is similar to Kelly's, but my shorts are black and my top is pink.

Our friend Amy picks us up and drives us to the party.

"Y'all snuck out didn't you?" Any asks.

"Yep!" Kelly says. "Grandma never wakes up in the night, we'll be fine."

"Unless you're not, you're gonna get it!" Amy says. She knows how strict Kelly's grandma is.

"Shut up!"

We get to the party. Kelly and I have a few drinks, but we don't get too drunk. It's 3 am when Amy drives us back to Kelly's grandma's.

"Bye, Amy!" We both say as we hop out of the car and leave.

"Should we sneak back in?" I ask.

"Nah, she's asleep." Kelly says, and walks in the front door.

Grandma Bonnie is waiting for us. She's sitting at the table in her pajamas, sipping a cup of hot coffee.

"Kelly, where have you been?"

"I- um, a party grandma."

"And you snuck out in the middle of the night? I'm very disappointed in you girls. Lila, do you want me to call your parents or should I handle you right here?"

"Don't call me parents please."

"Alright then. Go change out of those skimpy outfits and come back downstairs. Kelly, you bring my hairbrush from the bathroom."

"Yes ma'am." Kelly and I answered.

Kelly already has tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry," she says.

I'm embarrassed too, but I hug Kelly and rub her back. "It's okay, nothing we haven't been through before right?"

"Right." Kelly and I change.

The thing is, we haven't been through it before. Kelly and I have told each other about our punishments, even rubbed lotions on each others sore bottom, but never seen it. And seeing it and hearing about it are two different things.

I head downstairs while Kelly gets the brush.

"You're down here so you're first." Grandma Bonnie says. "Drop your pants and panties and get over my knee."

"Why are you going to get a spanking, Lila?"

"I snuck out of your house to go to a party." I say, staring at the wooden floor.

"Good girl." She warms up my bare bottom with her hand. I'm squirming and wiggling by the time Kelly gets downstairs.

"Be still, girl!" Bonnie says as she wraps her arm around my waist.

She's a petite woman, but she can really hit hard!

"I'm sorry!" I gasp.

"Yeah, you weren't sorry when you were sneaking out were you?" Each word is emphasized with harsh smacks.

"No ma'am!" Tears prick up in my eyes.

"You do not get to come to my house and disobey my rules, is that understood Lila?"

"Oww, yes ma'am!" I start crying lightly.

"You bend over the table. And don't touch your bottom."

"Yes ma'am, sorry." I bend over, wanting desperately to rub my burning butt, but I know that would get me another spanking.

I can see Kelly in my peripheral vision.

"Why are you getting spanked, Kelly?"

"I snuck out to a party." Kelly mumbles.

"You look at me when you're talking, Kelly."

"Yes ma'am, sorry. I snuck out to a party."

"Alright." I can hear her hand on Kelly's bottom and I wince.

Bonnie gives Kelly the same lecture and questions she gives me, then stands her up. Kelly bends over beside me on the table. She's crying, too, our faces are both bright red. Bonnie grabs her hairbrush.

She starts with me.

"OW! OUCH! OHHH! OWW!" She spanks me six times, then moves to Kelly.

"GRANDMA STOP IT! OWWIE!" Kelly screams.

Bonnie alternates like this until Kelly and I are both sobbing so hard we can't breathe and are bottoms are a "satisfying shade of red."

"You girls better not sneak out again." Bonnie says.

"No, Grandma!" Kelly cries.

"Oh no ma'am!"

Bonnie hugs me with one arm and Kelly with the other. We both cry onto her shoulder, apologizing.

"Shh, it's okay girls. Just don't do it again."

We assure her that we won't, then go back up to Kelly's room.

"I'm sorry," Kelly sniffles. "I got us into that, and that was humiliating-"

"It's okay, I snuck out too." I flop down on the bed.

We rub cooling lotion on each others bottoms, then lay on her bed and cuddle. It's 5 am by the time we go to sleep.