Ten

"Class, I would like you to meet Hayden Lynch, a new student." Mrs. Fodder introduces a new boy to the class.

He's tall and handsome. And his assigned seat is behind me. We start class after he sits down.

"Hey," I feel something poke my back.

I turn around and Hayden is smiling at me.

"What's your name?"

"Lila." I whisper.

"Miss Bridges, turn around please."

"Yes ma'am." I turn around for a second, but look back at Hayden when she's not looking.

"You're pretty." Hayden smiles. "We should get out of here after first period."

My heart races with excitement, I have a feeling about what he means by get out of here. I nod. I really miss Ryan, and it'll be good to have a distraction.

The bell rings, and I follow him out to his car.

"Lila," he says. "That's a pretty name."

"Thanks." I say. "So, where are you from."

"New York City."

"That's a long way from here."

"Yeah, but my dad got a job down here. It's not bad."

"You're right, it's not."

He drives to a secluded parking lot of an abandoned store and parks behind the building. Hayden reaches over and brushed my hair behind me ear and unbuckles my seatbelt.

"Have you done this before, Lila?" He asks.

I nod. I don't know him, I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't have left school. Hayden takes off his shirt, revealing his muscular upper body. I forget about Ryan, and my reasons why I shouldn't be here.

"Do you want to right now?"

I nod again. He takes of my shirt and kisses me, pulling my breasts to his bare chest for a moment. Then he lays me back down on the seat, and bites my neck. He's smart enough to leave the hickey in a place that can be hidden by my turtleneck.

Hayden slips his finger in me. He's more experienced than Ryan. Then two fingers. I moan, and inhale sharply. I want him so bad I can't take it.

"Oh, please..."

"Please what?"

Slowly he peels my panties down.

Please fuck me.

"Please fuck me!" I moan, and he does.

I don't know what's gotten into me, and I don't care. This feels good.

He's rough, and he holds onto my hips as he does what I ask. I moan in pleasure as we collapse into the seat.

"Can I show you something?"

I nod. He gets out of the car naked.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"Come here, don't put your clothes back on."

"I am not getting out of this car."

"Come on!"

The way his eyes sparkle makes me follow him, through the woods, down to a river in the middle of them. There's a rock, and he climbs to the top of it. I follow.

Hayden grabs my hand.

"Jump on three," he says. "One, two, three!"

We crash into the water below. We're both laughing and slashing each other. Eventually we come together and kiss in the water. He holds me there for a while, then we lay in the sun and dry off on top of the rock.

Hayden props himself up on his elbow, and looks at me. "You're beautiful."

"You don't even know me." I laugh. "But you're beautiful too, by the way."

"I don't have to know you. But I'd like to."

I pause. I'm happier than him right now than I ever was with Ryan. "I wanna know you, too."

We kiss again. I break away. "But right now, you should take me back to school to get my car."

"Alright."

We walk back up to his car. I'm worried someone is gonna see us, but no one is there. We talk all the way back to school.