chapter 16

Hisashi rested in the hospital but after a while but was fine the next day and left for training. Nami was acting abit off but hisashi didn't notice much he was still working his moves.

He then sighs as he was done and walked off into town "hmm..maybe I should visit..k-kakashi" he mutters as he walked.

He then stops to see sai, sakura and naruto. He smiled lightly and waved towards them "hey hisashi! What's up" naruto smiled "n-nothing much...wh-whats up with y-you guys?" Hisashi smiled and tilts his head abit.

"Oh! Sai is trying to figure out nicknames and stuff" sakura answered and smiled at the tall male. "Oh...i-i see" hisashi nods "eh sai...why you looking at me like that" sakura asked feeling embarrassed

Sai nods and smiled lightly "I understand thanks for the advice, ugly" sai smiled. Hisashi and naruto both looked in scared shock

Sakura only smiled for a moment before she tries to pounce on sai but naruto was stopping her "you might have crossed the line with that one!" Naruto yelled as he struggled with sakura. Hisashi shook his hands side to side rapidly trying to calm sakura down

"Eh? What do you mean?" Sai tilts his head innocently "ugly isn't a-a n-nice nickname" hisashi explains. He dodges the punch sakura had launched on all three of them, she only managed to hit naruto and sai who deserved it.

Moments later they went off to visit Kakashi

"So your the new team member huh? Nice to meet you" Kakashi said as he looked up from his book to see naruto and sai rubbing their cheeks while sakura smiled and hisashi with small nervous sigh.

"Hey hisashi can you come over abit" Kakashi waves to him. "Hmm?" Hisashi tilts his head and went over to Kakashi "those two seem hurt and sakura is....smiling abit too much what happen?" He asked.

"I-its nothing r-really" hisashi smiled brightly and shook his head abit and shruggs. "Kakashi about the mission" naruto began "I know yamato informed me" Kakashi nods "we're running out of time" naruto mutters and sighs.

Hisashi looked at naruto then at the group "we'll have to grow stronger then, hisashi was already placed with a mission to regain his powers" Kakashi states

"Regain?" Sakura asked tilting her head "yes, since that demon was sealed into hisashi he never was able to go all the way, his clan always had more chakra then the average person, not only that I see that curse mark is nothing you" Kakashi looked at hisashi.

Hisashi looked down for a moment and rolled up his sleeve to see the curse mark look like it was burning his skin. "Hey that looks painful!" Naruto states looking at hisashi in worry.

"I-i... don't feel a-anything though" hisashi mutters. "And that's exactly the problem, the more you lose sight of your emotions the more enemies would be able to use you for their personal slave" Kakashi states.

"That's why I'm here!" Nami jumped in with a big smiled "ah there you are right on time" Kakashi nods. "Dont worry frostbite, I'll have you in great shape dont worry" nami gave a thumbs up then went to naruto "ooooo hows my favorite nepheeeeeww" nami squeals as she hugs nature and swings him all over the place "aagh" naruto yells.

Sakura and sai both deadpanned at the scene, "n-nami" hisashi yelps. "Oh fine fine" nami giggled as she let's naruto go and took out a lollipop and gave to naruto. "You go ahead and explain to naruto about your plans for him I'll be speaking with hisashi over here" nami smiled as she and hisashi instantly were in a corner.