chapter 19

Team 7 were rested enough and made a camp "four days since the test has started" sasuke and the others were around a fire cooking up the fish while hisashi came in from cleaning himself aswell as picking a few safe berries for them "hmm" hisashi smiled as he put the basket down and put his shirt back on.

Sasuke only peaked abit and blushed then turns away and looked at the earth scroll. Naruto only watched the fish cook, then they ate "there might not be any other heaven scrolls" sakura mutters softly. "What a happy thought" sasuke comments sarcastically.

"Dont forget that orochimaru guy burned out scroll" sakura mutters. Sasuke stood up "I'm going to get water" sasuke states as he turns to walk and get some. Hisashi frowns lightly as he followed him "sasuke?" He calls out softly "what" sasuke mutters.

"You.. okay?" He asked "mind telling me what happened to you earlier when you stopped the snake with naruto?" Sasuke turns to him "...I dont..know" hisashi looked away and shruggs "i..just blank" hisashi explained.

"Fine" sasuke sighs and kissed Hisashi's forehead then turns away blushing brightly and sighs "c-come on" sasuke mutters. Hisashi looked down with a red face and nods then follows sasuke, hisashi smiled lightly as his eyes gleamed he had an almost love struck look.

Sasuke frowns at the sight of seeing kabuto "an enemy?" He huffs making hisashi snap out of his lovely dovey trance then ran with sasuke. "Man if we haven't come when we did" sasuke huffs "sorry sasuke" sakura mutters and naruto barely apologized to sasuke but he was willing to say sorry to hisashi.

"Those scrolls have a sort of booby trap that'll knock you out and once you wake up the exam is over" kabuto explains. "And dont worry I already have my scrolls" kabuto states the starts to walk away. "Wait" sasuke huffs "I'll fight you for it" sasuke states "fight me?" Kabuto smirks turning to sasuke.

Hisashi took sasuke's hand and shook his head "n-no" hisashi mutters softly "we need that scroll hisashi" sasuke states "hold on sasuke! Hes the guy that saved us" naruto yelled "yeah we cant be looking ungrateful or anything" Sakura states

"shut up" sasuke yelled "winning this exams are important" sasuke graled at them. "fine then i'll give you a chance" they then left that spot to grab a heaven scroll "head to the tower, hide then jump whoever has a heaven scroll" sakura reminds herself.

hisashi looked down at the ground as they jumped from tree to tree "we have to avoid collectors aswell they are very bad news if anything" kabuto explains

nightime already and everyone stopped in one place "put it to a low with your voice naruto" kabuto states. thy then all went towards the tower hiding "traps will only get worse the closer we get"

naruto trigers one of the traps but were saved by kabuto. "how far do we have to kep going" sakura groans. "now that i tink of it the toer is not getting any closer" naruto states."a genjutsu" sasuke mutter, hisashi stood straight and alert now that he's seen the same huge centerpidal for almost the fifth time.

next thing they all know hey were surronded

one long battle later

they then arrived at the tower, "amazing...naruto" hisashi smiled lightly they then arrived into the place. "im fine sakura lt go" sasuke huffs as he then pushed sakura away from himself

they then see a big messege "open..scroll" hisashi points out. sakura and naruto hesitated to open the scrolls at first and they both opened them. they then looked at it "this is a summoning jutsu get rid of th scroll" ssuke yelled as they threw the scrolls and out popped iruka sensei.

"whats up with this?" naruto asked. hisashi smiled at his old mentor and waved slightly "im here s a mesenger and im hee to say congrats! you passed the second exams, i was gonna treat you all with some ichiraku's rame" iruka sensei states.

making naruto happy as ever, hisashi"s stomach growled making him blush lightly looking down "hey! You haven't went to ichiraku's ramen before you'll love it!" Naruto cried out happily shaking hisashi in the process.

"Still full of energy as ever" iruka-sensei chuckles lightly as naruto rants, sakura sighs as she sat down aswell as sasuke "shut up naruto" sakura yelled. "Hm what would have happened to us if we had opened the scroll?" Sasuke asked as he got hisashi out of naruto's grip.

"Sharp as ever sasuke We were ordered to knock out anyone who opened the scroll and some had to learn it the hard way" iruka-sensei states.

"So iruka-sensei what does the writing on the wall mean?" Sakura asked "who cares! We passed didn't we?" Naruto states.

Iruka-sensei then explains the message he was supposed to say then looked at naruto in concern "um..for the third exam dont push it so far hisashi and especially you naruto" iruka-sensei stated in worry. "You dont have to worry I'm a full fledged ninja when I git this headband I'm may be hyper but I'm not a little kid anymore, believe it" naruto states with confidence.

Hisashi looked at naruto for a moment then nods as he smiled happily.

Everyone gathered around "congrats on getting this far" anko states. Hisashi stood straight and fiddled with his fingers looking down. Sasuke nudges hisashi softly, hisashi looked at sasuke then took his hand.

Sasuke huffs and glared at the status of how almost everyone they knew passed. The third hokage started to explain the third exams. Then their protor came in looking very sick and coughed to much "eh" hisashi tilts his head in worry. Hayate gekko

"We need a preliminary exam" hayate states "what? The preliminary why that?" Shikamaru huffs hayate explains the situation "is that even fair?" Sakura asked "lots of important people will watch and we dont want to keep them waiting wasting their time." He states and coughs.

"The preliminary will start soon very soon" hayate coughs even more. "But we just came out of this exam!" Ino cried out. "We need rest" sakura huffs, hisashi frowns as he closed his eyes feeling tired still.

"The winner will be stated with one on one combat if you guys dont seem up to it,  speak now"