chapter 23

"Come on kid! 26th a charm" nami called out as Hisashi's trembles abit to stay up "hn" hisashi huffs. He was honestly to worried about sasuke, he'd been separated for too long his body itched to hug sasuke.

"Your distracted aren't you" nami asked raising a brow, hisashi blushed lightly looking at her but nods. "Oh" nami smirks "is it a girl or your girlfriend!? What's her name!? Come tell me stuff I am your sensei now" nami exclaims with a pout. Hisashi just turned even more red and shook his head, nami's face went blank "eeeehhhh!? That's even more cute!" Nami squeals "ohhhh hisashi you beautiful boy! who's the young man?" She asked tilting her head

making hisashi almost fall in before concentrating and sighs as he
managed he then walked off and put his clothes on. Hisashi sighs lightly and looks down "ho-hopital" hisashi squeaks out "hospital? Oh..he got hurt then" nami frowns lightly making hisashi nods "mmhm"

"Well let's go then! I can teach you stuff after" nami said then pushed hisashi giving him a piece of peppermint. "Go check on your boyfriend!oo! Give him a cute flower too!" Nami yelled Hisashi whines lightly looking down at the ground blushing lightly with a small smile and a beating heart.

Nami giggled softly as she sat down and looked up then glanced towards Hisashi's vanishing figure 'I bet those he'll have him 100 percent'

Hisashi smiled lightly then went off to get a flower for sasuke. He passed by ino's place and looked around "oh hey! Sup hisashi what brings you here?" Ino smiled. Hisashi blushed abit when his trance was broken and turns to ino.

He then points at the flowers "ooh! Of course your taking one to sasuke aren't you?" Ino asked. Hisashi nods "hmm well I guess I can let you be his first visit then when I'm done I'll be his second" she states.

Hisashi giggled and sighs lightly looking at the flowers then took one a dahlia and a daffodil. 'Symbole of remembrance and a symbol of eternal love' hisashi smiled lightly. His mind was wondering off to sasuke he didn't realize he was playing with his hair abit.

Flashbacks

"Hisashi! Your back!" A very young sasuke cried out happily and hugged his best friend. "I was just going to see my big brother want to come?" He asked. Hisashi nods softly then squeaks lightly as sasuke took his hand and they ran out giggling.

"One day when I'm older and big and strong I'm going to be your prince charming!" Sasuke states as he throws his toy ninja stars. "And you'll be my...hmmm prince too!" Sasuke giggled. Hisashi's eyes sparkled likening the idea as he played with his own dolls and nods "hm!"

"Will you marry me?" sasuke asked hisashi tilts his head "wh-why?" Hisashi asked just starting to speak abit. "So we can eat wedding cake!" Sasuke exclaims "is..ch-chocolate cake?" Hisashi asked again "who cares! It's this big and has frosting!" Sasuke held Hisashi's hand "mmhm!" Hisashi smiled happily

"Protect my little brother okay hisashi?" An older man states poking Hisashi's forehead. "I'm sorry snowflake I really am" an older woman sniffs as she boops Hisashi's nose then everything when black.

"Hisaaashiii" ino waved her hand over Hisashi's face and raised a brow and took a look at him. 'His...eyes, they seem so happy and in love' she thought but shook her head 'no! Of course it wouldn't be sasuke their best friends' ino sighs.

Hisashi bought the two flowers then walked to the hospital and asked to visit sasuke. "Hmm" hisashi knocked, and heard harsh mumble, hisashi gulped and walks in "oh..
Hisashi" sasuke's face softened completely. Hisashi sighs in relief and went over to him and placed the flower to the side, sasuke looked at the flowers for a moment and blushed lightly.

"Th-thanks" sasuke mutters as he watches hisashi sit next to him. Hisashi frowns lightly looking down sasuke knew that look perfectly and took Hisashi's hand making hisashi look at him "this isn't your fault you know" sasuke sighs. Hisashi sighs and nods "but.." he spoke lightly

They stayed their in silence "you know I would never be mad at you, care..to much" he mutters feeling his heart beat put of his chest 'dammit the hell is this' sasuke grumbles in his head then looked into Hisashi's pale blue eyes 'were his eyes always so...pretty?' Sasuke closed his eyes and felt himself go forework.

Hisashi felt himself go towards sasuke lips only inches away from each other each holding each other's hands closing their eyes

Till they both heard a squeal making them move away from each other in an instant. Both of them turning redder then kirishima's hair

"Oooh im sorry snow burb but we need to train more now that I realize about the chunin exams" nami giggled nervously. Hisashi looked down with a blush on his face, sasuke glared at the woman "now now young crow no need to be so harsh I just have to borrow your boyfriend" nami smiled as she sees sasuke growl but look away with a blush still on his face.

"W-we're not" he mutters and didn't finish "uh huh sure" nami raised a brow but giggled as she shot out a web from her hand and snatched hisashi "he'll be back in your arms soon" nami cried out as she jumps down making hisashi shrieks "you be in good shape after I'm done for sure! 100 percent!"

Hisashi whines as he then walked by the woman (TwT)