chapter 28

Hisashi's wound were tended first, then he was taken to a safe place for nami and jiraya can rebuild the seal. "I'm surprised that it didn't break"

nami mutters after the sealing ritual, as she picked up hisashi and took him to his home where sasuke waited for him. And sighs as his temper had calmed down to see the male was okay now.

"Take good care of him sasuke" nami smiled patting the boy's head with a small smile. Then frowns knowing the knees about the third hokage's passing. "I...I will" sasuke mutters holding hisashi abit.

The next day

The funeral was happening as hisashi in a wheel chair and was being pushed to the ceremony by nami. Hisahsi sniffs lightly feeling tears all down, nami sighs looking down as it rained

Hisashi ignored the glares he was getting as he was pushed by sasuke as they layed their white flowers on the coffin. A nice image of his time with the third hokage

Him eating dumplings with the third hokage

Third Hokage patting both sasuke and Hisashi's head

They both made their way back to where the others were, sasuke holding onto Hisashi's shoulder as hisashi gently place his hand over sasuke's.

Naruto looked down and sighs, "the rain..it stopped" sakura comments. Right after the funeral most were determined.

Meanwhile on the wall of the leaf village

three suspicious figures watched the villages damage "just look at it all, almost destroyed" the tallest spoke. "Of course" their partner that was holding hands with spoke. "Might aswell" the third wheel huffs

In the village

"Hmm?" Hisashi tilts his head "you want to...to come with me? You know to eat?" Sasuke asked more like muttered with a blush on his face. Hisashi blushed brightly but closed his eyes and tried to calm himself he then smiled and nods.

"Your okay with walking right?" Sasuke asked hisashi puffs his cheeks out and grumbles "I'll take that as a yes" sasuke mutters.

They had their lunch together happily, "heh" hisashi smiled lightly. Sasuke huffs turning away abit then reached his hand out to hold Hisashi's hand, hisashi blushed lightly and held sasuke's hand.

Later on that day, they both separated, hisashi went to nami to train and get better while sasuke went to look at his clan's tablet that hung against the wall under the uchiha residence.

"Awwww my poor snow buuurb!" Nami cried out out hugging hisashi then swinging him all around the place "eek...okay....okay" hisashi criedbout getting dizzy.

"We're gonna to go to your old hoooome" nami yelled out happily. " she giggled putting the dizzy boy down "huh?" Hisashi tilts his head abit "home?" He asked lightly "well after you train abit more on keeping your skin worm while being in a terribly cold place" nami states putting her hand on her chin with a smile.

"Aswell as...protecting you" nami mutters lightly "I can already sense them...going after naruto for his nine tail fox" she explains "there either just waiting or have no interest for you, but it'll take time to know" nami smiled

"Now common! Combat first" nami states. Hisashi went into position but ends up Tripping over by nami "oopsie daisy" nami giggled as she swung a hit and hisashi barely dodging it and huffs. "Mmmm!" Hisashi whines lightly

They fought a slow combat hisashi was about to get a good punch at nami.for once but stops as he did when his mind went back for abit

"Hisashi" the third hokage cried out trying to not hurt hisashi

Hisashi flinches and closed his eyes then got smacked by nami. "Oh dear you okay hisashi?" Nami frowns lightly helping hisashi up.

Hisashi sighs and nods lightly having alot of guilt in his mind. Nami saw right through

Hisashi heard of sasuke getting hurt and he had to see him immediately even passing the people that didn't allow him in.

He had also heard of the new hokage but hasn't met her yet

After the race mission (me lazy again :P)

Hisashi and sakura both were visiting sasuke for the day, sakura came along with hisashi even though sasuke only wanted hisashi and hisashi only.

"You must be hungry sasuke" sakura smiled lightly "I'll go get you something" sakura smiled then left both hisashi and sasuke alone which made sasuke's temper abit more calmer. Hisashi sighs as he looked at sasuke in concern "sa..suke" hisashi called for him tilting his head abit.

Sasuke looked at him blankly for a moment then realizes their alone. He looked at hisashi in a slightly daze before bringing him close, holding him close.

"I dont know why I feel this way around you...its annoying" sasuke grumbles "I can never get you out of my head, even when I'm focused with revenge you always have to linger in my thoughts" sasuke huffs laying half of his face in Hisashi's soft hair.

"I just cant get enough of this feeling" he mutters before blushing brightly. Hisashi on the other hand held his breath at sasuke's words and smiled lightly "im... glad" he whispers with a small giggle.

"Your my everything at this point, my brother left me, my clans gone you understand me" Sasuke sighs. Sasuke then caressed Hisashi's cheek staring at him, he had a lose screw in the head but didn't care. "Hm" hisashi blushed looking away but put his hand over sasuke's and moved his face abit to gently kiss sasuke's palm.

Sasuke blushed and sighs "hisashi..i" assume was about to just do it and confess but both sakura and naruto came in. Sasuke's calm look only turned into a hard glare at the two, 'naruto' he growled in his head pulling away from hisashi and scoffs.

Hisashi smiled lightly turning to the two with a light blush and waves at them "hey hisashi! How you feeling?" Naruto asked. Hisashi looked at him then smiled lightly "heh...okay" he states.

"I brought apples look dont they look tasty? " sakura smiled. Sasuke looked down "wheres the knife I left here" sakura sighs looking around. Hisashi sighs and giggled then held the knife out "oh! Thanks hisashi" sakura chuckles.

"Haha! So scatter brained sakura" naruto yelled out. Sasuke glanced at naruto who was patting Hisashi's head only making him more angry, sakura knocked naruto down and huffs as she pealed the apples.

Hisashi smiled and helped sakura out "now then, done here want to try one?" Sakura asked as hisashi got one sasuke only sneered and slapped the apple and plate away scattering it everywhere.

Hisashi's eyes widen abit "what the hell is going on?" Naruto asked in worry. Sasuke only turned to naruto and just gave a look filled with hatred. "What's with the look? You dont have to glare" Naruto huffs.

Sakura looked in concern, hisashi went to sasuke in worry and held his hand, assume held his hand back but still glared at naruto "what's your problem!" Naruto yelled

"Naruto....Fight me, fight me now"