chapter 12

"Hm" neji watched as hisashi was being taken away from him 'sasuke of the uchiha clan' he thought. They were about to register but lee told tenten and neji to go ahead without him.

Team 7 were walking to where they were supposed to register till they here rock lee "you with the attitude" he called out making all four turn "huh?" Naruto "what do you want?" Sasuke asked. "I want to fight right here right now" lee states "here and now huh?" Sasuke narrows his eyes abit, as lee jumps down.

"I'm rock lee, common courtesy to say your name is what you said right? Sasuke uchiha?" Lee huffs "so you know me" sasuke raised his eyebrow "I challenge you" lee took his stance. Hisashi frowns as he looked at sasuke in worry "I heard of the uchiha clan and tsukoyama clan and how great they are and I wanna see if it's TRUE myself, but I know he there, isn't the type to fight" lee states pointing at hisashi then turns to sakura.

Sakura's eyes widen abit "oh sakura I love you!" Lee states then sakura screams in horror. "Your a weirdooo!" Sakura cries out, "your a angel sent from heaven!" Lee blew a kiss which sakura avoided "that was a good dodge but can you do this?" Lee huffs as he blew more hearts. Sakura only kept dodging then and screams as she did, hisashi only giggled softly and tilts his head abit 'love?' He asked in his head "keep your creepy hearts to yourself!" Sakura yelled.

Hisashi then decide to blow a kiss himself, hoping he did it right and did it towards sasuke which smacked him right in the face. Sasuke's blinks a few time as a blush appeared on his face looking towards hisashi who smiled lightly. Sasuke shook the fluttering feeling in his heart and turns to lee "you want to know about my clan? Then I'll teach you the hard way" he glared.

"Bring it on" lee smirks, hisashi frowns abit "hold it!" Naruto huffs everyone turns to him "I'll take the weirdo on" naruto states "go for it" sasuke sighs "the only I want to fight is the uchiha" naruto yelled then attacked but he instantly beats him.

"Just accept it" lee states going back to his stance. "Fine" sasuke mutters "theres not time sasuke" sakura huffs as she watches hisashi go to naruto and picks him up on his back, struggling abit but manages to carry him.

"This'll be over in no time" sasuke scoffs and narrows his eyes at hisashi picking naruto up "this'll be over in five second" sasuke mutters as he then attacked.

"Sasuke" hisashi mutters as he watched the fight go on. 'Sharingan!' Hisashi's eyes widen as he went to sakura's side, he blushed lightly 'he...looks cool, well sasuke always looks cool! But..why does he look...better? And brave' Hisashi's gaze turned abit trance like as he watched.

He snaps out of it as lee punches him up, hisashi heard naruto starting to get up "oh thanks! Hisashi" naruto smiled as he got off of hisashi. Hisashi only smiled and nods "mmhm" he states and Pats naruto's cheek simply. Naruto then turned to the fight and gasped "sasuke!" He called out, hisashi looked in worry then looked at lee and his skill "coool" he mutters.

Lee only mocked sasuke and made sasuke even more mad and he attacked lee only kicked him back. The battle was almost done but then a......turtle stopped the fight. "That's enough lee" the turtle yelled.

Lee was pulled to the turtle and sasuke ended up falling. Sakura was just about to catch him but hisashi beat her to it by many seconds. "Hmm" hisashi furrows his brows sasuke grunts softly "are you okay? Sasuke" sakura asked as he went to the two.

"You were watching" lee asked as he still started talking to the turtle. Naruto only annualized the situation "hey you guys! Hes talking to a turtle right?" Naruto points "obviously!" Sakura yelled.

Hisashi only watched in wonder at lee making sasuke even more pissed. Or say jeaaaalous

The next thing everyone knew a jonin appeared "aye! What's shakin! Life treating you good?" The guy asked making everyone look in shock "his eyebrows are huuuge!" Naruto yelled "hes just like lee bigger eyebrows and and soup bowl head. Lee huffs "stop insulting guy sensei!" He yelled.

"Its alright lee now! For your punishment" guy huffs then punches lee knocking him over making everyone flinch and both naruto and sakura screamed. Lee landed on the ground and groans slightly, hisashi wanted to go help him but sasuke held his hand brushing his thumb against Hisashi's soft hand. Hisashi's heart skipped a few beats at that and turns to sasuke in concern "hmm?"

"He'll be fine look" sasuke scoffs, hisashi turns to the situation "sorry lee but it was for your on good" guy states then they both started crying and hugged each other (weird sax music playing in the background) hisashi looked clueless while the others looked in disgust.

"I'm sorry sensei" lee cried out "actually that's kinda cute the way they are huggy and stuff" naruto points out "are you crazy they are both crazy! If anything hisashi and sasuke are better then those two" sakura screams. Sasuke and hisashi both blushed and looked down, assume let go of Hisashi's hand and clears his throat slightly.

'Me and...sasuke?'

Comment/vote/ya read/ hope ya enjoyed
I'm a weeb too
Tim is out!