Although they were asked to keep their calls relatively short, Breanne seemed to have a flair for turning a quick romance pack sale into a lengthy discussion. Breanne had received far too many positive recommendations from her customers for her team leader to ever take serious issue with it. Breanne loved giving advice on improving a romantic moment, helping someone to create the perfect first date or ensuring the scene was set for a perfect proposal.

"Are you suggesting that I need your help to set up a romantic scene?"

"Ummm," caught off guard Breanne wondered what to say. He had after all ordered the pack in the first place; though it might be prudent not to remind him of that "Not at all Mr Smith, I was hoping to remind you of the benefits of what I personally think is a wonderful pack. I understand that you are upset with the extra charge on your account and I would like to assure you that not only will I remove the extra charge but I would be more than happy to allow you to keep the extra pack as our way of apologizing for this inconvenience.

Silence. Breanne allowed enough time for her customer to think but as the silence lengthened she interjected.

"How does this sound to you Mr Smith? Would you like to keep the two packs and I'll write off the extra charge for you," Breanne asked in her usual upbeat approach.

"Breanne," when he said her name he elongated the vowels in the middle and it sounded very sexy and there was definitely more than a hint of a Mediterranean accent there. "I will accept the pack and I will also add all of the extra options,"

Breanne started calculating her commission on this sale. She did okay with her sales but a sale like this would certainly be welcomed. She had so many commitments at the moment that some days she really felt as though she was in way above her head. Anyone who didn't know her well though would never guess the responsibilities that lay at her door. In fact apart from her direct manager at work no one in the office knew.

"However," the gravelly voice sounded through the line," I would like you personally to come and set everything up for me," his words may have expressed a desire; his tone though issued a demand.

Breanne immediately felt a sense of deflation that she may lose the sale. The idea was preposterous. She was not trained in the field and could certainly not go out and coordinate this; it simply was not her role. "Mr Smith, I'm sure you can appreciate that we have coordinators who would deliver an exceptional service and are far better trained to meet your needs than I would be."

"Unfortunately though, I do not want one of your far better trained staff to set this up for me. I want...you."

He really was being stubborn and she felt maybe a little provocative? This customer really was an anomaly. "Umm, Mr Smith it really just isn't the done thing. My role is to assist you over the phone and as much as I would absolutely love to help you out this simply falls out of the scope of my role. I am positive that you will not be disappointed with any of our coordinators. I'll book one of them in now for you."

"No, that is not what I want. Is it not your role to ensure that your customer leaves with a positive experience of your company?"" he enquired.

"Well yes within reason of course."

"I do not see how my request is unreasonable? Surely someone can give you a few tips on what you need to do? The confidence you had in selling your product assures me that you are the right person to oversee this event for me."

Really, this was the most bizarre request she had come across. Even if she were trained to coordinate this role, a role that Breanne would enjoy immensely, well there simply just wouldn't be time in her schedule to attend. No this decadent sounding man was going to have to make do with another LSS employee. "Mr Smith I am very flattered by your confidence in me though I must insist that I make this booking with one of our coordinators in fact I am happy to book our absolute best, Claudette. Claudette has been with LSS for the past ten years and has a prior ten years' experience as an events coordinator. She is fabulous at her job and I know that you will not be disappointed."