Chapter 17 part 2

Start from the beginning

I had to play weak, which I was. "I-I can't breath!"

She let go of me, and I got thrown to the floor. I could see their feet surrounding me, I just hoped they would kill me right there.

"I-I don't know what's w-wrong with me," I stuttered scared.

"What do you mean?" a masculine voice asked.

I 'caught' my breath, and stood up carefully. I knew none of them, but I could instantly smell their scent. "I was at a party-" I stopped and met their gaze. "-someone was touching me, feeding me something, then...then I felt them bite me. I woke up here in the woods."

Now to come up with how I transformed. "I saw a girl in the woods, I knew her. I couldn't resist it, and tasted her blood once I knocked her unconscious. I need help!"

"What do you need?"

I looked down, and felt my eyes transform, and my fangs make their way out. I smiled as I looked up. I saw their confused faces, and I said. "I'm hungry."

I instantly bit down on the girl's neck, and didn't let go until she was drained. I could feel them tugging at me, but I wouldn't budge. She fell from my grasp, and I turned to stare at the group.

"What the hell are you?"

"I'm a vampire," I responded. "But let's just say I don't crave human blood."

"Which is why we will be using her as our secret weapon for today."

Their heads spun to the source of the voice, and I smiled widely at Elijah. He had come back. But he wasn't alone. Rebekah, Nik, and Kol-whom I had met with a picture-werestanding aside him, waiting for an action.

"What do you want from us?" another girl of the pack asked.

Nik smiled, and stepped forward. "Make a deal. You tell us how, and who, you broke the sire with, and we'll let you leave alive. If you don't, then expect to be dead in the next 10 seconds."

They shook their heads, and I grabbed the guy who was next to me, tilt his head quickly, and bit into it. They had chosen the latter. Their pains of agony muffled my ears, but just made me more angry and hungry.

I drained the guy, as the next one, and the one after that. It was like a cycle. They attacked me, but luckily didn't bite, or cause any damage that didn't heal.

Within minutes they were all dead, some with their heads off, and some drained by myself. "Impressive, Nik. I didn't think you were telling the truth when you said there was a vampire blood craving vampire you knew," Kol stated.

"Why would I lie?"

I scoffed and walked towards Kol. "Nice to meet you. I'm Gemma Gilbert."

He took my hand, and kissed the back of it. "Pleased to meet you, Kol Mikaelson."

I nodded, and took my hand off his. I turned to look at Elijah, and smiled. "You're back."

"I am, and I've got good news for you. I met someone who can rid your vampire craving side, but won't be able to arrive until tomorrow," he said.

I smiled, but internally I was yelling and crying. "Well thank you."

"I'll take Gemma home, the rest of you should clean up the mess. Wouldn't want some hikers to stumble upon our...friends here," Elijah spoke as he fixed his shirt cuffs.

At the Gilbert home

"Maybe you should come inside," I told Elijah as he parked the truck.