Chapter 6

Last night when Elijah showed up I might have had more fun than I ever had. He really brought the better par of me out. I can still remember taking off his shirt and staring at his built stomach. Plus every time I did remember, butterflies fluttered in my tummy, something I haven't experienced ever.

I had just gotten out of the shower and finished my business and dressed to go downstairs. Actually, I need to check if Elena and Jer ever came back.

I trotted towards Elena's room, and slight, but quietly, opened her door. In an instance she was up from her bed.

"Gemma, what are you doing?" she asked calming down.

"You were fast. I came to check if you guys had come home, did Jer come home?"

She nodded and I nodded back. I stood there in silence for a few seconds before I left the room and walked downstairs. So they had come back home? I thought they would've stayed out as always.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I spotted someone I hadn't seen in a while.

"Stefan," I spoke.

He turned to me and smiled. "Hello, Gemma. I just came here because-"

"Because we need to take Elena and your brother somewhere," Damon interrupted entering the hall from the kitchen with a glass of liquor in hand.

"Seriously? Do you ever stop drinking? And let me guess, I'm not invited to wherever they're going either?"

"It wasn't like that Gem," Elena spoke from atop the stairs. "You've been gone for a while and New Years Eve just got different."

"No kidding. Well at least you guys had fun," I responded walking towards the kitchen.

I served myself some tap water and drank half of it.

"Well happy New Years, Pony Girl. Did you at least have a pleasant evening?" Damon asked sitting on the chair stool.

I thought back to yesterday's events. I definitely had fun yesterday. Especially with Elijah. I mean, nice fun.

"Yeah, I did. I guess two is company."

Elena looked at me weird and Stefan just had this look on him, can't really tell you how though.

"2? Who was here, Gemma?" Elena asked.

"Well if I told you that, my memories wouldn't be no longer fun anymore, now would they?" I sighed and rested my chin on my hand on the counter. "I mean, they do say when it's personal it's best to keep it."

"How about you just tell me who was here? Who did you invite in?" Elena growled.

Both Damon and Stefan looked at me and that made me embarrassed. Goodness.

"Elijah. I invited him in when he came knocking on our door at 10 last night. What's the problem with that?" I asked not even caring.

"You did what?" Damon asked astonished.

"I said, Elijah. He came by and I let him in, no biggie. But I did accidentally wet his blazer with water..." I trailed off.

"Oh my God, you invited him in," Elena whispered more to herself.

I was about to responded, when Jer walked into the kitchen. He looks so adorable with his bed hair. Like a cute, sickly cute, puppy.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"Jer, Gemma invited Elijah in and now what do we do?" she asked him desperately.

"Guys," I said gaining their attention, "as much as he may seem like a serial killer to you guys, he's not. He's nice, smart, attractive, dreamy, sincere, fun, toned, built..."