Arrogant Little Merkid

We're now going to the Center Hall. As we swim towards the hall, several merguards are positioned and welcoming us.

By the way, my father and I are the last to head there since it's my birthday. We'll have the cliché late-but-grand entrance. As we head to the grand door decorated with different sea flowers, the announcer spoke.

"Announcing! The Sea King and 7th Princess have arrived." The door opened and we stepped into the hall.

As I laid my eyes on the hall, different merpeople dressed elegantly are present. They seemed surprised or maybe shocked as they stare at us.

Random Merperson's POV

Tonight is the 1st Birthday of the 7th Princess of the Red Sea. Here, in the Central Hall, merpeople are dressed differently and colorful. You can see in their eyes that they are excited to meet the 7th Princess and so am I.

Many rumors are floating in the water about the 7th Princess. It is said that she was the loveliest of the 7 sisters and most loved by the Sea King. The rumors also said that she was a genius.

As soon as the announcement of their arrival had been heard, the noise stopped abruptly. All anticipating for the rumored princess. Closely eyeing the door.

When the door soon opened everyone gasped. I was shocked and surprised or more likely awe-trucked.

If I was to described her elegantly descending from the stairs, her every move is perfect. Her hair red as her lips, eyes that reflect the sea and tail that was blindly shiny. She wore a cute but simple purple dress that enhances her milky skin with blue streaks that perfectly suits her blue eyes.

No words could describe her beauty partnered with her elegant moves.

Ariel's POV

When we reached the throne, my father let me seat at his lap. One by one the attendees came forward with their greetings and gifts coupled with over-worldly flattery.

As a princess, I humbly greeted them back.

After these greetings, I will now deliver my speech.

"Good Evening mermaids, merman and all of the merfolk. I am honored and pleased to have you attend this humble party. Please enjoy and have a great night. Glory to the 7 Seas!" after I said my speech, everyone raised their glass.

"Glory to the 7 Seas!"

The party soon started and everyone danced. I remembered the words Granny said to me earlier "Do not strain yourself and enjoy the party". Yeah, it was those words that Granny said to me. So much for being nervous.

Since I do not have any more tasks at hand, I decided to go to my garden to escape the strenuous activity being held.

If I were to describe my garden, it was filled with different flowers and a small pavilion in the center.

As I was strolling around, something came out of the flowers.

"Ow! Where is this?" a boy, well, a merboy grunted.

The merboy was handsome and I'm sure that he'll be more in the future. He has smooth black hair and eyes that seem to pull and drown you. A blue tail with silver streaks that was very beautiful.

"Hey, you! Where is the Central Hall?" Tsk. Unfortunately, he's arrogant and disrespectful.

"Oh my, and who could you be? This garden is exclusively for the 7th Princess only." I said as we stared at each other.

"I-I was los- just strolling around. I didn't know that this was the princess'. Then, why are you here?!" Oh my, truly ignorant.

"Well, who do you think have access here, dumbass?"

"Hmm. The Princess and her maid. So, you're probably a maid, right? Ha! And you dare act arrogant in front of me? Don't you know me? I am the 3rd Prince of the Caribbean Sea Kingdom. Hmph." Ah. A dumb one. No point in arguing, I'll just take on the identity of a maid.

I bowed my head and said, "My Lord, forgive me. I'll lead you to Central Hall."

"Ha! So now you get polite? Lead the way!" said he.

I lead him to the hall and when we got there I saw sister Attina looking for me with Andrina. Just as I was about to call her.

"Ariel, little sis, where have you been? Father's been looking for you. We should head back now." said Attina. I heard someone gasped at my back. And Attina who also heard it, look at my back.

"Oh my, Prince Eris of the Caribbean Sea Kingdom." said she and bowed at him elegantly. Andrina also bowed down when she heard her and took a peak.

Well, I saw her blush and I think it's expected since the man was attractive. I hope she won't fall for him though. Having a puppy crush is enough.

"Come now, Ariel. We'll be excusing ourselves, Prince. Good day." Attina said as we went back to the hall and meet with father.

Prince Eris' POV

When I heard Princess Attina, I gasped. I did not expect her to be the 7th Princess and the reason for this celebration.

Well, she is really beautiful. Just the word beautiful isn't enough to describe her. She also has a good temperament. She didn't get angry at me when I acted arrogantly earlier.

But I still won't greet her, it will be embarrassing.