•Thirteen•

|•12:30•|
They were finally able to get everyone awake and fed, though the 5 still seem sick and out of it.

"Are you okay?" Momo asks Jirou who is seated on her lap with her arms wrapped around her and her head on her shoulder. Momo is answered with a groan and Jirou pressing her face further into the cloth of her shirt.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?" Bakugou yells, followed by a series of groans from around the room.

"Kyouka" Momo whispers. Jirou groans slightly, "Kyouka look at me" Jirou lifts her head slightly and makes eye contact with Momo, her eyes are filled with worry and concern.

"Hm?" Jirou asks.

"What's wrong?" Momo asks, keeping her voice soft but also slightly stern. Jirou groans and lays her head down on Momo's chest. Momo lifts her head back up and hold her jaw very lightly.

"Yo, he's got a fever. Maybe that's what's wrong with them" Shinsou says. Bakugou walks over to Kirishima and kisses his forehead.

"Him too" He says. Tsuyu bends down and touches Mina and Sero's foreheads.

"Yup" She says. Momo reaches her hand up and presses it onto Jirou's forehead.

"Yeah her too. What did you guys do last night?" Momo says.

"They did eat those moldy oranges" Uraraka says.

"You guys are so fucking stupid!" Bakugou yells.

"I'm sooooorry! It was a dare" Kirishima says, making grabby hands at Bakugou. Bakugou sits down next to him and Kirishima climbs into his lap. Their phones ding.

Aizawa: Students listen to me carefully. The zombies have grown much larger in strength. One has invaded UA, it is too dangerous to stay there. You need to go back to Heights Alliance, we have been using this time to reinforce it, seen at though it is a better place to keep survivors. If you need to take multiple trips you may. Don't use the main hallways or entrances!

Yaomomo: Alright

Iida: Thank you sir

Aizawa: Be safe

Bakugou sighs. "Fuuuck"

"So we have to go... and there's a big monster dude that wants to eat us..." Deku says.

"Precisely" Todoroki says.

"So I say we bring the boxes first, then we can bring the survivors along with everyone else" Uraraka says

"Sounds like a plan" Momo says.

"I'll stay here with them" Bakugou says.

"Ooh. Bakugou actually cares" Todoroki teases.

"Fuck off Icy Hot. I don't care, I just don't want to walk" Bakugou flips him off.

Momo carefully slides Jirou off of her and pulls a thin blanket over her. "Mmmm" Jirou whines.

"I'll be right back" Momo whispers. The pack everything into the boxes and leave. It takes 5 minutes to pry Denki off of Shinsou.

"So he said don't use the main hallways or entrances" Tsuyu says.

"So let's go down here" Shinsou says, they walk down a dimly lit hallway and down a flight of emergency stairs, making it to the outside. They are able to sneak into Heights Alliance and place the boxes in the lounge and head back the same way. They walk back into the classroom.

"We have a safe path there. But we have to go to Recovery Girl's office to get the survivors" Uraraka explains.

"But the only way there is down a main hallway" Bakugou says.