•Eleven•

Jirou sat up from where she was laying, feeling oddly cold. She looks around only to notice Momo isn't in the room. She stands up, keeping her hurt leg off of the ground, and using the wall for support. She grabs her phone and calls Momo, she hears a ringing under the blankets and pulls them up, showing Momo's phone but no Momo.

The doorknob starts moving.

"Momo?"

No response

"Momo is that you?"

It starts to slowly open. Only now is when Jirou notices the desks moved out of the way.

"Momo this isn't funny"

Momo quickly slips into the room and shuts the door, breathing heavily.

"Momo you scared me! Where did you go?" Jirou starts to walk forward but Momo stops her.

"Sit down, don't walk. I'm sorry I scared you" She hugs Jirou and kisses the top of her head. "Kyouka, can I ask something of you?"

"Of course" Jirou looks up and her eyes meet Momo's. They black eyes that are normally soft and welcoming, are now serious and icy. Just the look alone gives Jirou shivers and sets of many alarms in her head. But she stays in Momo's embrace. She loves her. She wouldn't hurt her.

"Kill me" Momo says with a very monotone voice. Jirou's arms go limp as she stares at the tall girl in front of her.

"W-What?" She asks on disbelief.

"Kill me" Momo lifts up her shirt to reveal a bit on the side of her stomach. The thunder roars outside and lighting flashes.

"N-No. You- You can't be. No. Why'd you leave? We were- were safe here! I can't do it! I can't!" Jirou cries. Momo gives her a sad look.

"Please. I don't want to hurt you. Please Kyouka" Momo pleads.

"I can't! I can't! I can't I can't I can't!" Jirou screams, latching herself onto Momo and squeezing her tight. Momo hugs her back and kisses the top of her head repeat.

"Please" Momo whispers.

"No. I can't. I can't kill you Momo! I just can't!" Jirou sobs. Momo sighs and falls to her knees, pulling Jirou onto her lap and cradling the sobbing girl.

"Then I won't make you" She gently sets Jirou down on the ground and stands up. She searches through her backpack, then pulls out a large knife.

"No! Momo don't! Please stop!" Jirou screams. Momo gives her a sad smile.

And plunges the knife right through her own chest. Jirou screams and moves towards her. She stares into her eyes, now a silver color. No longer icy and stern, but back to their soft welcomeness. Jirou screams and sobs, clinging onto Momo's body.

|•Tuesday, November 13th 2022. 8:32am•|
Jirou sits straight up, gasping and sweating. She keeps her eyes closed and her breathing calms down and regulates. She opens her eyes and looks around. Her heart sinks into her stomach.

Momo isn't in the room

The desks are moved out of the way of the door

Jirou covers her face with her hands, her breathing picking up speed and causing her to get dizzy. Tears stream down her cheeks and onto the floor. She stands up and walks to the door, too panicked to feel any pain. She gets halfway there when the doorknob turns. Jirou freezes in the middle of the room. Sobbing, panicking.

Momo slips into the room, turning quickly and closing the door quietly. When she turns back around and sees Jirou standing there sobbing, she immediately hugs her.

"Hey, hey hey. What's wrong Kyouka?" Momo asks, running her hands through Jirou's purple hair. Jirou squeaked her with all of her strength and cries onto her shoulder. Momo sighs and starts helping Jirou sit down, pulling her onto her lap. "What wrong Hon?"

"Y-You were gone. And- And I had a d-dream. Y-You got b-bit. And I- I- I thought-" Momo cuts her off.

"It's okay, I'm okay, you're okay. It was just a dream. Nothing is wrong" Momo whispers to her. Jirou looks up and makes eye contact. Her eyes are soft and warm like they should be. Jirou reaches her hand gently to the side of Momo's shirt. Momo smiles and lifts up her shirt just enough to show she's fine. "See. No bite. It's okay. I'm sorry I left. I had to use the restroom"

Jirou nods and closes her eyes, relaxing in Momo's embrace. A giant lighting strike lights up the room followed by a loud clap of thunder.

"I don't think they'll be able to come back today either" Momo mutters. She looks down at Jirou, who sits there in silence. Momo smiles down at her and lightly tickles her side. Jirou giggles and lightly smacks Momo's hands away.

"Stop! Stop stop!" Jirou laughs, tears in her eyes from laughing so hard, "I surrender!" Momo smiles and stops tickling her.

"Okay fine. Let's eat, then head put to the restroom to brush our teeth" Momo stands up and grabs a can of peaches.

"Ooh I love those!" Jirou yells. She rolls over on her stomach and reaches for the can.

"Patience. I have to open them" Momo laughs. She opens the can and sits in front of Jirou, handing her a fork.

"You're actually gonna let me get up huh? Finally. I need to walk sometime" Jirou smiles, taking a bite of the peach.

"Nope. I'm carrying you. You have a broken ankle, you have to stay off of it"

"What about if I have to use the toilet?" Jirou smirks looking st Momo's bright red face.

"Uhh.. well.." She stutters.

"I'm messing with you" Jirou laughs at the flustered girl.

"That's not funny" Momo pouts. Jirou rests her head on her hand.

"I sowy" She says making her voice sound childish. They both laugh and finish their peaches.