•Three•

|•8:34am•|
The groups separate into the four different sections of the school. Team black taking the upstairs right side, team red taking the upstairs left, team green taking the downstairs right, team orange taking the downstairs left. Team purple's job is to make sure all the other teams are safe, and to collect any people taking safety in the school.

"Do you hear anything Kyouka?" Momo asks. Jirou shakes her head and sticks her earphone in the door to the cafeteria. She motions for Mina to come over.

"I need you to make a small hole in the wall" She whispers, "Something is in there, but I can't tell if it's alive or not" Mina does as she's told and looks through the hole.

"Alright come on, they're alive" She whispers. She slowly pushes the door open and the four heroes come in.

"Come with us" Denki whispers. It's 2 people, one has light orange curly long hair, and the other has pastel pink short hair, "What are your names? How old are you?" He asks.

"I'm Izumi and this is my sister Chiyo. I'm 18 and she's 13" The orange haired girl says.

"Are either of you bitten?" Mina asks. No response. "Which one?"

"Please don't do anything to her. She doesn't deserve to die" Izumi sobs, holding her sister tighter.

"We have to" Mina responds. Jirou shivers.

"Please don't!" Izumi yells. Jirou whinces and covers her ears. Momo steps closer to the sisters but Izumi pulls a knife out and points it towards her. "Stay back!"

"She will kill you. She'll kill you and then so many other people. She won't think. She won't know you" Denki tries to reason with her.

"No. I can't let you" Izumi cries.

"You have to. Or we'll have to kill you both" Mina crosses her arms.

"Woah, Ashido. A little harsh eh?" Denki whispers.

"Gotta do what you gotta do. So what's  it gonna be?" Mina puts all of her weight on one leg.

Izumi slowly legs go of Chiyo. "What are you doing? Please! Don't let them! Please Izumi!" Chiyo screams. Jirou comes up to Izumi and turns her away from Chiyo, covering the girl's ears to block out the sound the best she can.

Mina walks up to Chiyo and places her hand on the girl's chest. "I'm sorry kid" She activates her quirk. Chiyo screams for about a minute. Then silence. Izumi screams and sobs.

"Come on" Jirou places her hand on Izumi's back and guides her out of the cafeteria, the other 3 heroes in training following. They walk to the main doors where Aizawa is.

"Sensei" Denki says. Aizawa turns towards them and looks at Izumi. Mina holds up her hand that still has blood on it towards Aizwa and mouths the word sister.

"Take her to Recovery girl's office, her and Mic are keeping survivors there" The kids nod and start heading that way. They turn the corner to go down the hall and run into team orange fighting off two of the zombies, meanwhile a little boy is watching and crying.

"Hey, kid" Momo whispers. The boy turns his head towards Momo. Jirou motions for him to come he does so. "You're gonna come with us okay" The boy nods. Denki picks him up.

"What's your name?" He asks, smiling at him.

"Wiku" The boy sniffles.

"How old are you Riku?" Jirou asks. Mina and Momo run in to help team orange with the zombies, who are now a group of four.

"Fwee" Jirou smiles at him.

"Where are your parents sweetie?"

"Dere" He points to the entrance of one of the classrooms where two adults at standing behind the fight with the zombies and the heroes. Jirou nods and starts to walk towards the fight, staying close to the wall.

"What are you doing?" Denki asks.

"Trust me" She slips into the room and closes the door, just in time for ice to slam into it. A few minutes later, the zombies are dead.

"Thanks guys" Deku sighs, "At least we know now that you get them in the chest to kill them" He wipes blood off of his lip.

"Yeah. That'll be useful. Wait, where's Kyouka?" Momo asks. Denki points to the room with the door closed. A man slips out of the room and runs to Riku.

"Is she bitten?" Denki asks. The man slowly nods his head. Denki snaps his fingers at Mina then points to the door. "She may need you in there" Mina nods and walks into the room. Once again, screaming for about a minute, then silence. Mina and Jirou walk out of the room.

"Let's go" Mina says quietly.

"My daughter. My wife" The man whispers. Jirou places her hand on his shoulder. Denki's eyes widen, Mina just nods slowly.

They continue to walk down the hall towards Recovery girl's office. "What are your quirks?" Deku asks.

"I'm quirkless" Izumi mutters. Deku's face shows something of understanding.

"I can make someone's eyesight really good for a short period of time" The man mutters. They make it to Recovery girl's office.

"Quirkless, eyesight, unknown" Momo says. They step into the room, not too many people are in there. Mina immediately runs to the sink and scrubs the blood off of her hands.

"I feel like a murderer" She says. Izumi glares at her.

"Because you are" She mutters.

"We need to keep looking" Denki pulls on his three classmates and they exit the room. As they walk down the halls, Jirou plugs her jack into every door. They mark the doors that have zombies in them with big red circles. At the end of each hallway they put a red check mark on the floor, saying they've already cleared the hall.

|•6:43pm•|
The sun is just starting to set, team purple is clearing the last section of the school. The upper right side. The halls are oddly quiet. They can't even hear the voices of the students assigned to this part of the school. They can hear footsteps coming down the hall. Jirou plugs her jack in, and the other three get ready to fight.

Shinsou turns the corner. Denki gasps and throws his arms around him. "Holy shit Toshi! You scared me" He says. Shinsou doesn't respond, he just stands there, emotionless, unmoving.

"What's wrong?" Mina asks. Then they notice he's covered in blood.

"Oh... is it..?" Denki covers his mouth.

"My class is gone..." Shinsou says. Denki grabs his cheeks and pulls his face down to meet his own.

"I'm sorry" Denki gives him a small kiss.

"Okay. Let's continue down the hall. This last one and we can head back to class" Momo says. They walk down the hall, marking the doors with the zombies in them. They get to the second to last door on the right and open it. A young girl, definitely not over the age of 10, curled up on the ground.

"Hey sweetie" Jirou says calmly. But something's wrong. The girl is bleeding. The wound? A bite.

Aww sheeit