•Five•

I went back and edited some time stuff in the other chapters so it didn't get too confusing. This all started Tuesday and this chapter takes place on Thursday.

|•Thursday, November 9th, 2022. 4:26am•|

A loud thud on the widow causes the students to all bolt awake. They look out the window and see one of the zombies standing on the windowsill outside and trying to eat them through the glass.

Bakugou turns to Todoroki and whispers, "Don't let Deku see this"

Todoroki gives him a strange look, but stands in front of Deku and hugs him so he can't see.

"I'm sorry Midoriya" Aizawa says with a sad voice.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Shouto let me go" Deku pushes his way put of Todoroki's arms and turns to Aizawa, who is looking at the window, so he looks at it as well.

It takes him a moment to recognize his mother. But when he does, he screams and falls to his knees. "No. No. No! NO! Please no! This isn't real! I'm gonna wake up, and she won't be there! Everything will be fine!" He smashes his hands over his eyes, waits a few seconds, and removes them. "No!" He screams.

Todoroki wraps his arms around him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Izuku" He kisses his head. Uraraka joins the hug, and the rest of the Deku squad does as well.

"I'm sorry Midoriya" Aizawa repeats. Mina turns around and closes the blinds.

|•6:30am•|

"Hawks has given the report. You need to go get the survivors" Aizawa says.

"You want us to... keep killing the bitten?!" Mina yells.

"It's not ideal but we have to. We can't have them turning" Aizawa says. The class nods slowly. They pack a backpack with essentials in case something happens and they can't make it back. "Stay in the same groups, Hitoshi, you can join team purple. You seem fit for that group"

"Alright. Let's do this" Kirishima says. The students walk out of 1-A

The moment they exit the building, Jirou turns on the go-pro she has strapped around her chest.

"What's that for?" Denki asks, pointing to it.

"To document the experience. If we don't survive, maybe someone will find the camera and see what happened to Earth" She smiles.

"You make it sound like we won't make it" Momo says sounding unimpressed but also a bit sassy.

"We may not" Shinsou shrugs.

"Don't be so depressing" Denki smacks his arm lightly.

"So how long will the battery last?" Mina asks.

"Normally not more than a few hours. Buuuut, I made some modifications to it, so it should last around 24 hours. Plus, I brought a few charging blocks for our phones, and this" Jirou explains.

"So you'll be out hacker if we need? Pft, nerd" Denki smirks.

"Yup. But we should go" Jirou adjusts the strap on her backpack so it's tight against her body.

"Yeah" Mina replies.

|•8:00am•|

"Shinsou! To your left" Jirou yells. Shinou jumps away from the zombie's jaws just in time. He draws the sword, made by Momo of course, and slams it into the zombie's chest. But it doesn't stop it, so Shinsou pulls the sword put and stabs it again, this time it falls.

"They're getting stronger" Mina says.

"Looks like it" Shinsou huffs.

"Let's keep going" Momo says. Jirou pulls put her phone and starts typing while they walk.