•Nine•

|•2:00•|
The class decided to play party games because it's the apocalypse and what else should they be doing?

They started with Truth or Dare.

"Okay Denki, Truth or dare?" Jirou asks.

"Ha dare" He smirks.

"I dare you to let Shinsou use his quirk on you, and make you tell us everything you love about him" She smirks back. Denki smiles and walks over to Shinsou.

"Ready babe?" Shinsou asks.

"Yup" His face goes blank.

"Why don't you tell us all the things you love about me" Shinsou says.

"I love your smile. Your fluffy hair. I love that you'll always stay up late with me. I love that you give me cuddles when I need. I especially love when your di-" Shinsou cancels his quirk, both him and Kaminari blushing.

"I knew you were a bottom!" Jirou yells.

"Sh-Shut up" Denki stutters, hiding his face in Shinsou's shirt.

"Your turn dunce" Bakugou says.

"Kirishima, truth or dare" Denki asks.

"Truth" Kirishima says.

"Wimp!" Bakugou yells.

"You saw what happened there! I don't wanna end up exposing myself like that. In any way" Kirishima defends.

"Alright. Have you and Bakugou done it before? If so, who's top?" Denki smirks.

"Only one question!" Kirishima yells, bright red. "Yeah we have"

"Ooh. Alright" Denki smirks.

"Uraraka, truth or dare?" Kirishima asks.

"Dare" She says with determination.

"I dare you to hug your crush" Kirishima says. Uraraka blushes and slowly walks over to Tsuyu and hugs her. She tries to pull away but Tsuyu keeps her in the hug.

"I like you too" She whispers.

"Oh! Well then. I don't- Alrighty then" Kirishima stutters.

"Momo, truth or dare" Uraraka asks, now sitting by Tsuyu and holding her hand.

"Truth!" Momo smiles.

"Do you have a crush?" Uraraka asks.

Momo thinks for a second. She makes eye contact with Todoroki across from her and he smirks. "Uhh. Yeah, I guess I do" She finally says.

She looked at Todoroki. It's not me she likes. I should have known, Momo is totally straight. Jirou thinks.

"Okay. Truth or dare Todoroki" Momo asks.

"Truth" He says.

"Is your hair split half and half everywhere? Or does it mix somewhere" She asks.

"It's half and half everywhere" He shrugs.

"Wow cool" Jirou says.

"Alright, truth or dare Jirou?" Todoroki asks.

"Dare" Jirou responds.

"Sit in," He pretends to think, "Momo's lap for the rest of this game" She says with a small smirk towards Momo. They both blush slightly, and Jirou scoots over to Momo and climbs in her lap.

Momo is sitting crisscrossed, so Jirou sits sideways on her lap, keeping her legs spread out and Momo supporting her back with her arm.

The game goes on, then they decide to play spin the bottle. Jirou got off of Momo's lap and went back to where she had been sitting. They had all made an agreement that they wouldn't get jealous and that it was just a game.

Kirishima was the first one to spin and he landed on Denki. Bakugou, of course, was pissed but he went with it.

They both moved to the middle of the circle and Kirishima whispered something in Kami's ear. Denki smirks and nods. They both lean in and kiss, but it doesn't end there, this shit turns into a full of makeout session. About 30 seconds later, they pull away gasping for air, a line of spit connecting the two, Kirishima wipes it off Denki's lip and sits back down next to Bakugou with a smirk.

"What the hell was that?" Jirou laughs. Kaminari finger guns and takes his place next to Shinsou.

"Okay. Momo, you go next" Kaminari says, winking at Jirou. Momo leans forward, and spins the bottle. It lands on Todoroki. They move into the middle, gove each other a quick peck, then Todoroki whispers something into her ear which makes her blush.

"Uraraka, your turn" Todoroki says with a smile.

Uraraka leans forward and spins the bottle, it lands on Iida. She smiles and kisses his cheek, earning a lot of boos from everyone else. "I don't want to make him uncomfortable" She says with a shrug.

"I'll say, Jirou you go next" Iida says. Jirou spins the bottle and it lands on, you guessed it, Momo. Jirou blushes and makes eye contact with her.

"Ooh. Jirou, your first!" Denki smiles. Momo gasps.

"This is your first? Oh I don't wanna take it.." She kisses Jirou on the cheek and smiles. Jirou blushes a bright red and smiles.

(You thought! Ha nope. But, it will be coming soon)

|•2:45•|
They played for about 30 minutes, then just started talking amongst themselves. Momo went to talk to Todoroki and Deku, and Denki came over to Jirou, with Shinsou following.

"Holy crap dude! You were so close to kissing her" Denki laughs. Jirou blushes and hides her face in her hands.

"I knooow! Ugh why was it only on the cheek" She whines.

"Better than nothing" Shinsou shrugs.

"You should just tell her" Denki suggests. Jirou snaps her head up.

"No. Absolutely not. She clearly doesn't like me back, did you see the way she looked at Todoroki when she said she had a crush. She's clearly straight. I can't lose her as a friend" Jirou talks quickly and panicked.

"Okay okay. Calm down, we can't have you having a panic attack right now. I'm just saying, at least come out to her" Denki says. Jirou shakes her head. "Fine, do what you want. But I have a feeling it won't going to go as bad as you think" Denki shrugs and stands up.

A few seconds later, Momo sits next to Jirou. "Kaminari said you had something to tell me"

"I'm gonna kill that little weasel!" She yells. Momo laughs.

"So what is it?" She asks.

"Huh?" Jirou stops cursing Kaminari out.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh! Uhh.. um.. hehe- well.. it's not.. it's not important- It was just- gah!" She stutters out, turning a bright shade of red and covering her face with her hands.

"If you're stuttering this much, it must be important" Momo runs her hand through her long black hair.

"I... uh..I'm..I'm gay. A lesbian" Jirou mutters, covering her face again and bracing herself for something. A scream, a hit, something. But what she gets in return, is a hug and a giggle from Momo.

"Thanks for telling me. I have something to tell you too. I'm Bi actually" Momo blushes.

"You are?" Jirou asks in slight disbelief.

"Mhm" Momo smiles. There's a short moment of silence. "Do you like anyone?"

"Huh? Oh uh, y-yeah.." Jirou says, leaning her head against the wall.

"Who is it?" Momo asks excitedly.

"You'll fine out eventually"