" 3 "

You busied yourself with cleaning while Jungkook was gone. There was so much to be done and, luckily, you were quite motivated today to do all of it. You started with dusting and mopping the floor squeaky clean. When you were done with that, you picked out the things that you don't have any use for and ended up with a huge box of rubbish containing old movie tickets, receipts, birthday cards, used up ballpens, highschool trinkets, and even your old diaries. You blamed yourself for being such a hoarder. They held some of memories but they needed to be thrown away because your apartment is getting cramped. You took your old diaries out from the box and threw the rest of it outside for the trash collector to pick up.

By the time you finished your second bath for the day, Jungkook has returned from his family meeting but you weren't happy to see him walking around in your living room with his dirt covered shoes. "Jungkook I just cleaned!"

He looked behind him and just realized the amount of mess that he made. "Oh."

You frowned at him, arms crossed in front of your chest. He sighed, knowing what he must do to appease the angry human girl, the only human girl, who dared to glare at him. You were lucky he has a soft spot for you. He hated all humankind except you. So Jungkook picked himself up and began cleaning after his mess.

He laid his head on your lap when he was done, his reward. You removed your eyes away from your phone for a moment and massaged his scalp. Jungkook loved it. Hell knows how much he liked the human gesture, "Such a good boy."

"Don't. Start." Was the only words that came from your boyfriend. You know he hates it. He hates being associated with anything that is good. "I'm hungry. Is there any food?"

"No. We can go out and eat." You replied, "I've been wanting to eat tacos these days. Can we get tacos?"

"Anything as long as I can eat it." Jungkook mumbled and lifted his head off of your lap. "Go and change quickly."

"Yes sir." You run to your room and picked out the first thing you see. It was cold outside so you opted for a coat and a scarf to wrap around your neck.

"Let's go." Jungkook had only a shirt and black pants on. You pulled on his arm and he whipped back to you. "What?"

"It's freezing outside and you're only going out in that?" You asked him and he answered you with a brief nod. "I know you don't feel cold but at least pretend to be human."

Jungkook was so fed up with all this pretending but he knew that you're right. You grabbed his jacket and put it on him. "Do I look human now?"

"Yes." You chuckled and then he held your hand, leading you towards the nearest door, "Jungkook, let's use the front door."

"Y/N, I gave you what you want already so let's do what I want this time." He said, opening the bathroom door but it didn't lead to the bathroom. It was a void, a dark and scary one. You looked at him, feeling uneasy. Jungkook holds your hand tighter and gives you a smile. "This will get us there faster. It's okay. I'll be right beside you, baby."

You take one reluctant step and Jungkook takes two while you squeeze his hand in yours. The passage was cold and dark. There isn't a time that it doesn't make you light headed and squeamish in your stomach. You absolutely can never get used to it.

"See? That was faster." Jungkook spoke and you opened your eyes, finding yourself in some back alley somewhere.

"It's not for me." Your voice felt weak as you tried to tame your stomach. "Let's get a taxi on the way back."

He laughed at your face and latched an arm over your shoulder, tagging you along. "Let's get you those tacos."

That was just your relationship with Jungkook. He tries to be a little human for you and you try your best to entertain his dark humor. It's not easy but you'll get used to it. You always convince yourself that you will because there's no other way around it. If you want to stay with him and him with you.