" 1 "

You've always known there was something unusual with your childhood friend. He looked like any other kid but he has this aura surrounding him. A dark aura that emits from him every time you see him and his eyes, his eyes are like nightfall. They are cold and you can feel it to your bones when you look at him. He has a peaked interest in violence, although he doesn't always show it to the public but you can just feel it in him.

You cannot forget the incident that happened ten years ago, the night you found him glaring at your pet cat. The look on his eyes were atrocious as he reached his hand to lock around the poor animal's neck and gradually tightened his grip around it. Your cat fought for his life, landing it's sharp claws on his hand and causing his blood to trickle but, even that, didn't bother him. He was set on violence. You couldn't watch anymore and you ran to intervene. You grabbed his arm and told him to stop at once. He released your pet and looked at you like he had no remorse at all.

He has this need to control and dominate everyone around him as if he was born to rule over them. He carried himself that way ever since you met him and that, unusual as it is, attracted you to him. You loved him ever since. He doesn't say or show it in particular but he has affection for you as well. This affection is something that's out of his character. He doesn't understand how you, who is plain and an average human, can bring him out of his own darkness.

Jungkook didn't bother knocking as he entered your apartment unannounced, "What's that smell?" He scrunched his nose, looking for the source of the satan-awful smell. "Where is it coming from?"

You threw a glance at him while you lounge on the couch, both feet up on the center table, "I don't smell anything." You said and sniffed your clothes and even your hair. "That's not me."

"Maybe that's you. You know what they say, the mouth is closer to the nose." You grinned wickedly, not even slightly ashamed of your petty teasing.

Jungkook ignored it as usual. He took off his jacket and sniffed it but there was no unusual smell from it so he threw it over the other couch. He sat down next to you and the offensive smell intensified. He immediately knew what it smelled like as it burned his nostrils. "Did you go to church?"

You stared up at him and remembered that you did. "Oh right. This morning, I passed by to drop my little sister off. She goes to a Catholic school."

He jumped away from you at once. "Go take a shower! Dammit!! You know I can't stand the smell of holy water."

"You're exaggerating." You told him, attempting to hold him but he dodged you. "Why are you looking at me like I just ate dog shit? This is very annoying."

"You're not going near me smelling like fucking demon killer spray." Jungkook's face was contorted into revolt. "Disgusting shit."

"Fine! I'll shower." You told him not very happily before you stomp towards the bathroom. All your clothes are discarded in the hamper since Jungkook would still be able to smell it even in the tiniest amount. He's like a dog.

You learned from your boyfriend that demons don't get killed by holy water alone. They just hate it because it's blessed and the smell repels them. Kinda like pepper spray for demons. Although some demons has desensitized themselves and are less repulsed whenever they come close to it. It gives them more advantage because they can target followers of God and that gives them more satisfaction.

You left the shower and dressed in a new set of clothes. Your hair was still wet since you skipped the hair dryer, wanting to cuddle with Jungkook after two weeks of him being gone.

He rested on the couch with his legs spread wide and his eyes directed towards the open window. You placed yourself between his meaty thighs and draped your legs over his other leg.