" I like the security that My mom and Sister have a sure place for a while." I replied shrugging.

"What kind of a job would a boy like you have that only pays every six months?" She asked raising her brow and pocketing the money I had just given her.

"Not to be rude ma'am but I dont think it matters. As Long as I pay My Rent, I shouldn't have to explain My Money situations." I replied blankly as she only looked on at me .

"You're not some kind of a Drug Dealer are you? Because I don't need the trouble in this neighborhood" Mrs. Lidia spoke shaking an accusing finger at me.

" Far from it ma'am " I replied " I wouldn't be stupid enough to drag my momma and Jess through that Crap" I finished cringing at my words, because even if I wasn't a Drug dealer, I was something much worse.

We sat in silence for a while before Mrs. Lidia stood up and smiled at me.

"You know how us old ladies are Tony, Now are you staying for Breakfast?" She asked heading to the stove.

"Actually I have a few more places to be" I replied glancing at my watch and standing up. " But thank you Mrs. Lidia."

"Anytime Tony, We're Making Enchiladas for Dinner and My Guests Cancelled, so Caroline will be by later to give you and your mama a Plate" She replied.

"Oh You don't have to ma'am" I declined.

"Well Im going to anyways, so Tell your mama Not to cook tonight, Or I could Just call her right now myself" She said.

"No, Ill tell her. Thank you Mrs. Lidia" I called heading out of the Kitchen and to the front door. I took the short walk across the quiet road and into my moms car before heading out and down town to pay our over due bills.

I ended up Picking up Jaime when I left Mrs. Lidias House this morning, And payed the bills, so he could help me shop for groceries and pick out a dining set for my mom. Lastly we headed to a small shop down town and picked up some sandwiches for Lunch and headed back to the house.

By the time I pulled into the driveway It was around noon. We got out of the car and grabbed the groceries and the sandwiches.

"Dude what about the Dining set?" Jaime asked.

"We'll get it later, My mom probably hasn't eaten, I should have came back with the sandwhiches earlier." I replied.

Jaime nodded sending me a small apologetic face.

"Don't give me that sympathetical bull crap Jaime, I really don't need It" I shot at him.

"Woah Mr. Krabby pants, calm down" he replied.

"Lets just get these groceries inside" I replied smiling at his stupid choice of words.

"You know, I haven't seen your mom for almost a year ?" He said as we headed to the front door.

"I know, She's probably going to hug you to death" I chuckled opening the door and heading inside to the kitchen and leaving the groceries on the table.

"Mom, Im home" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs as Jaime put his groceries down on the table.

When she didn't answer I walked up the stair and to her room. I opened the door and I saw my mom sitting on by he edge of her bed,  her hands covering her face.

She looked up as I walked in but she said Nothing,  she let out a soft sigh and  a tear rolled down her face. I frowned before I walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

"Mom whats wrong?" I asked " What happened?"

"Its okay, Tony, I'm  fine" she replied.

"Then why are you crying?"