Chapter 4

"Heyyyy, they don't know a thing about us
Only love em for the moment
Tell em they don't know a thing about us
All this sweet life for ya suckers
I don't treat em, I don't love em, I fuck em with my vans on
They callin  me a bad motha fucka
Yeah, daaamn
They don't know a thing..

"Who's Phone is That" Vic asked through his mic. We were Only on the first leg of our journey, obeying traffic rules as best as we could when my phone went off.

"Its mine" i piped up " So Be quiet" I finished before pressing enter on my phone, Because the bluetooth was synced to my helmet my moms voice flooded my helmet after I said Hello.

"Mijoh" she questioned.

"Yeah Mom, Im On break, whats up?" I asked.

"What time are you going to be home today?" she asked "Since you went in early will you be back early?"

"No Ma, ill probably Stay overtime" I replied.

but all I heard was a sigh. "whats wrong mom?"

But again Nothing, I was seriously starting to worry so I cut off a passing truck and swerved into a side street.

"Dude, What the fuck" I heard Vic say and My mom finally spoke up

"Tony who is that? And why does he sound so close?" she asked

I quickly tore off my helmet and disconnected my bluetooth putting my phone to my ear.

"Mom what the hell is wrong? Is Jess alright?" I Prodded ignoring her initial question.

"Im gonna come get you from the shop okay?" she said also ignoring my own question.

"Mom stop bullshitting me, you know you cant come down here, theyll see im having problems and they'll fire me. Tell me whats going on." I was practically yelling through my still masked face into my phone.

"Your right mijoh, im sorry" she whispered back.

I stayed silent and hoped she would continue.

"Its just some paranoia Mijoh, theres a car that keeps circling the house and i got a little scared it might be your Father or something, i dont know" she finished.

"Alright mama, im sorry i yelled. Just get Jess and go to Grandmas until i get out, Make sure no one is following you an when you get there lock all the doors okay, I have to go. Call me if anything happens" I said.

She mumbled a quick goodbye before hanging up.

I let out a sigh and picked up my helmet once it was secured on my head the yelling began.

"what the fuck Tony where are you" That was Vic

"Hey man you okay" Jaime forsure

"Im gonna track him, you guys go up ahead" That was Mike

"Guys Im Good, My mom just scared me, im already back on the freeway" I said

"Bullshit, your probably not even on your bike" Vic said

"Piss off man" i retorted before starting up my bike and heading back onto the street towards the freeway.

"We're taking a quick stop up on I-95 stop station alright Tone?" Jaime whispered into my helmet.

"Whatever" I replied bitterly before turning off my mic and Muting there channels. Now the only thing flooding my helmet was the sound of air as i whizzed past cars to catch up.