Chapter 5

"We're Going to have to change Routes Guys, And probably Destinations As Well" Vic Informed Us.

"I Dont Understand , Your Not evn telling us Why Vic."Mike Retorted to his older brother.

We were still riding in the woods, Im pretty sure we had passed the same Patch of grass twice and Vic was stalling but I wasnt going to Argue, as long as we Got the Job done today. I needed that money more than anything and not getting it was just as hard as Admitting to the guys that My family was struggling.

I didnt really tell the Guys about my Home situation, because frankly it wasnt any of their concern, Jaime Tried to act like he knew, Mike Pretended to understand and Vic didnt have the slightest idea, his mind was always filled with worries about Mike. Vic would never admit it but Mike was A time bomb waiting to go off, chances He'll be the downfall of us All.

Suddenly Jaime Began slowing down infront of me and As Did Vic so I pulled to a Halt and took off my helmet Letting the fresh air Hit my Sweaty Face. It was only about 70 degrees at the most but my helmet added triple digits and sometimes it was Unbearable.

"I Just think it would be safer Mikey"Vic Began pulling me from my thoughts.

"This Is bullshit Vic and You Know it, This will be the third time you call off the Job because of your Brotherly instincts. I think you atleast Owe us a Valid Reason"Mike Replied once he too had taken off his helmet.

"Call off the Job?" I cut in

"Yes Call Off the Job wheres Your head Been Perry" Mike Spat at me agressively then turning his attention back to Vic he almost began a sentence but I interuppted once again.

"Woah Woah Woah First Of All You need to Reanalyze how you come at me Fuentes" I spat, saying his name like it was Poisin on my tounge. "I dont know what your feeling Vic or What Crawled up your Brothers Ass But we Can not and I repeat Can not Cancel this mission Again, so get that out of your head and lets get moving." I said Looking in between the two fuentes brothers.

Vic looked torn but Mike looked Angry. As Much as i hated when Mike was Upset with me, i had to push my feelings aside and i convinced myself tahat I didnt care, all i was focused on was this stupid Job and getting back to how things are before we Risk our lives on jobs like these.

"Tony Its One stupid Job seriously Your money couldnt have run out that quick" Vic Pleaded with me.

"What I do with my money Is my business, We cant all run around worrying about ourselves, I have bills to pay, Im raising my sister and trying to keep my Mom above water so dont you dare lecture me about Money when you and your Brother Run around with no responsibilities, wasting your lives" I said.

I wasnt Angry Just Frustrated with all of this, I could tell Vic saw my point and he was contemplating what to do next.

"How the hell did you spend 25K dollars In less than two years" he asked Jokingly but My stomache sank. And when I turned to look at Mike He was As Plae as A Ghost.

"25k? What are you talking about? " I asked as Confusion filled my mind and my stomache began to churn. "Mike Only Gave me 10k I Paid 6 months of Rent in advance which was about 5 thousand then I bought My sister a Crib and me nd my mom a Bed and the rest was Emergency money which I had to grab for when Jess Fell off of Mikes Motorcycle" I finished

"Mike you only gave Tony 10 thousand?" Vic Asked facing his younger brother Fists Balled up like he was going to attack.

"Alright Vic calm down im sure Mike has a good explanation" Jaime said stepping in front of Vic and Grasping his hands tightly. "Dont you Mike."