chapter 2

"I really want to give you a school tour but I've got something to do with my friends" Hoseok sigh, lips forming an upside down heart shape, which she found it quiet adorable.

Cinderella chuckled. "Nah Hoseok. It's fine" She smiled, waving her hands in the air.

"Are you sure?" He raise a brow and Cinderella nodded. "Okay then. I promise, I will accompany you for a school tour later. Okay?" He beamed a wide smile. Cinderella almost squealed out loud at his cuteness.

"..okay sure" She said after a while of thinking. They walked together to the entrance, feeling so uncomfortable as the other students kept staring at her with wide eyes and disbelief.

Oh. Hoseok's famous.

She turned towards him and tap his shoulder. "I think we should separate now. You can go. I'll be okay" She said, reassuring him that she's going to be okay.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable with me?" Hoseok asked, tone laced with worries and curiosity.

Cinderella shook her head. "No. It's not like that, Hoseok. I meant, you said you have something to do with your friends? You will be late, ya know"

Hoseok let out a small ah and pursed his lips. "Right. I'll get going now, yeah? See ya!" He cheered and raise his palm, pausing while Cinderella stared at him in confuse. "High five, Cinderella. High five" He muttered with a sigh.

Cinderella's mouth formed a circle as she hit her palm on his, receiving his high five before he beamed a last smile and walked away.

Cinderella huffed out a breath and started to walked towards the administration counter. The lady look up upon witnessing someone's presence in front of her and smiled.

"Yes? May I help you?" The lady asked with a polite tone.

Cinderella pull out a paper out of her bag and give it to the lady. "I'm a transferred student and today was my first day. I don't know where to go. That is my transfering mail from the government" She explained as the lady read the paper silently.

After a moment, the lady look up and smiled. "Oh. So you're the selected student from Gangnam High? Please follow me"

Cinderella trailed behind the lady, they walks in a hallway, it was quiet yet she enjoyed the walk along the hallway. On the wall, there was a lot of certificates and medals hung perfectly. On the other side, was a profile of each the students. From seniors to juniors.

As she was staring at the profile of the 10th grade students, she realised that some of the profile's frame was gold while the others was just an ordinary white frame. Before she could get closer to the golden framed profile of a boy, the lady interrupts her with a whistle.

"Hey, come in" The lady cocked her head to the dark wooden door while pushing it gently. Cinderella noticed the small black board on the door before entering.

Principal.

In the room, there was a man sitting behind the huge desk across them. Cinderella step inside, realising how big the room was. Three times as big as her bedroom. The lady walked towards the man.