chapter 1

She's been thinking about it too much. Not even a single day she would missed thinking about the current situation she was in.

It's not like she wasn't thankful, but she's just still in denial. She couldn't believe herself getting transfered to this private high school where almost all royalties study at?

But it was for her good. She's been becoming the 'genius student' for years since primary school. So maybe she deserved to experience studying at the high-class school, private and respected.

Besides, the private school's principal also agreed on taking her into their school. Collaborating with the first-class genius students.

Her parents was also shocked at the news, they knew their daughter can study well but not to the point where she was transfered to this expensive private school.

At first they wouldn't let her take the offer, but after knowing that it was free for her, they would not want this big opportunity to slide away just like that.

She was also worried on how would her life be at the new school. Was she going to be okay? Or scared? Or maybe embarrassed? She's just a daughter of an ordinary family, they barely got money for food.

Her father was only a driver, while her mom isn't working anywhere. While her brother went somewhere they didn't know. He's been disappearing since 8 months ago.

She really wish to share the good news to her brother, but knowing he's gone, she couldn't help but to just cry that night after she received the transferring news.

She really wish her brother to be by her side, but who knows he will ran out of the house just to follow his friends around and...taking that addicting things.

Drugs

She thinks her life was so pathetic. Family's bond were broken since her brother ran away. The once loud house filled with laughter and giggles was now replaced with the dead silence.

A rare laughter, even a smile was hard to see in their face. It only appear when the good news comes. About the transferring news. She felt so proud of herself for giving back the happiness in her parents, at least their smile finally returned. Even though they were not her real family.

Today, on Monday, was her first day at the school. She woke up as usual and wore her brand new school uniform. It looks ordinary, but it actually cost more than the electric and water bill combined. Thankfully it was free.

She decided to let her hair down and wore the school's beret and put her white converse. The skirt was above her knees, the exact length for the school's rule.

After taking a last glance at her cracked mirror, she let out a loud sigh and gave herself some encouraging words. Minutes later, she finally made her way out her room and got her breakfast with her parents.

"You look beautiful, dear. Look at that cute beret, it suit you perfectly" Her mom complimented, proudly smiling while staring at her lovingly.

She shyly smiled and was about to shed tears, but she managed to control it. "Thanks mom. I'm so happy that I finally got to see your smile and feel your happiness. You know how much your smile meant to me. You once told me never erased your smile even when you're going through a bad day. Smile can make everything feels okay. And I'm glad my smile is beautiful" She smiled and giggled. Her dad look at her surprised and giggled as well.

"Oh my daughter. You're so funny" Her dad patted her head and giggled.

While talking, a loud horn were heard from outside, halting her while she was sipping her drink.

"Mom, dad. I think thats the bus. It's time for me to go" She bit her lips in nervousness.

Her parents smiled warmly and bid her a goodbye before she make a move to the front door. "See you later, mom, dad! Wish me a good luck!" She shouted.

"It's going to be fun, dear!" Her mom shouted back and she finally get out of the house, rushing to the bus and shyly greet the other students.

She sat at the second row from the back, where a smiling guy was sitting at her front. She didn't dare to look at the other students so she just look out the window all the time.

But then a voice suddenly caught her attention, it was the guy in front of her.

With his hands raised, he smiled at her. It was so bright, yet so adorable.

"Hey hello! Are you a new student? I've never seen you before!" He asked and tilted his head, eyes twitching a bit as if he was thinking.

She nodded her head and smiled. "Hello. Yes, I'm a new transfered student from Gangnam High." She bowed and greet the guy.

"Woah. Gangnam huh? Well, I've been studying in private school since I was a kid. Never even land a feet at any other school" He pouted.

"You must be so clever" She smiled.

The guy shook his head. "Nope. It was because my mom wanted me to study in private school only. She said other school sucks" He explained and pursed his lips, staring at her innocently.

God, look at this bright guy talking about other school sucks. She tried to fight the urge to roll her eyes.

"But hey, I don't think private school was good either. The rule was too tight. And believe me, there were a lots of drama" He rolled his eyes while trying to not become emotional and curse out loud.

Lots of drama? What does he mean?

"By the way, my name is Jung Hoseok. Everyone called me Hoseok but my stage name is Jhope" He smiled again.

She tilted her head and asked, "stage name?"

"Yeah stage name. You'll know about it soon. My group's name is BTS, by the way" He cheered.

"I guess you're so popular." She smiled.

"Maybe" He shrugged.

She cleared her throat and held out her hand, "I'm...Cinderella" She smiled.

Hoseok turned mute when he heard her name, he tilted his head and scrunched his face. But then he shrugged after a few minutes and shook her hand excitedly. "Nice name!"

Cinderella smiled shyly before they proceed with their conversation until they finally arrived at the school.

It was beyond her imagination. Just by seeing the front gate makes her shiver as she stared out the window. The field was big, too big to be called an ordinary field.

Some students were playing basketball, and most of them are taking a walk around the school's garden.

"Welcome to Seoul International Private school!" Hoseok cheered, grinning at her as she chuckled at his sudden action.

»»——⍟——««

1к υηє∂ιтє∂ ωσя∂ѕ.

нєу нι! ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ηєω вσσк! ι нσρє уσυ'ℓℓ єηʝσу тнιѕ αѕ мυ¢н αѕ ι єηʝσу ωяιтιηg ιт!

тнє ωнσℓє ѕтσяу ιѕ вαѕє∂ ση му σωη ιмαgιηαтιση. αηу gяαммαя єяяσяѕ σя ѕρєℓℓιηg мιѕтαкєѕ, ρℓєαѕє ƒσяgινє мє ℓσℓ.

🄼🄸🄲🄺🄴🅈🄱🄰🅁🄱🄸🄴