Chapter 7 - The New Threat

Δ~Karai~Δ

As I walked through the double doors to my father's 'throne room', his eyes watched me intently. The moonlight reflected his armour dimly, making him as evil as he seem to be. "What is what you want, Karai?" his booming voice asked. I stopped in front of him and knelt.

"The Kraang informed me about this new source of power for their invasion. This girl surpasses April O'Neil and can even destroy humanity itself. The Kraang wants us to find this girl to trade for Hamato Yoshi and his turtles," I informed my father. I looked up at him, and saw the evl glint in his eyes that was set there a long time ago.

He looked at me intently before nodding. "Very well, if that is what they want, then let's give it to them. It's not like I care about humanity at all," he said as he turned his chair around, making the back face me.

"As you wish, father," I stood up and bowed. As soon as I straightened myself, I started walking out. But before I can even reach the handles, "Karai," my father's voice stopped me in my tracks.

I faced his chair, although I know he doesn't know i'm facing him. "We have a new recruit, and he proved himself to be a worthy warrior. I want you to keep an eye on him from now on. He may be skilled, but he's still not skilled enough. I want you to train him on every free time you've got. You understand?"

I stood for a moment, not saying anything, before saying "Alright, father. I'll make sure he'll be suitable for our clan." I bowed again before heading outside.

Who might this new recruit be? He's skilled, huh? I usually don't like newbies, but this might be an interesting one.

Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ

DUDES, I AM TERRIBLY SORRY!!! I mean, I was getting in the The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings fandom and I'm subconciously spending more time with that fandom!! I AM SO SORRY!!!

I can't believe this is happening!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! I NEVER LEFT A FANDOM BEFORE!! AND I WILL NEVER!!! Sweet mother of monkey milk, I really should be paying more attention to all my other fandoms.

ANYWAY! I'm sorry if this is short, I AM TERRIBLY SORRY!!

Also, I was crying earlier...because I was the one who thought of the idea of TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios, and well....I just didn't update after a few chapters. And, I deactivated my old account because I can't get access to my email and I can't change my password. Also...I saw someone's work with this thing on it: "I was actually the one who made the very first TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios, everyone else is just copying me."
I mean, like, what the frick, man? Are you nuts or something?

Anyways, sorry about this long Author's Note. I think this is even longer than the story itself...