Chapter 6 - Stitchin' It Up

I stared at it wide-eyed before secretly taking my pepper spray in my pocket. It always comes in handy. Three more anthropomorphic turtles and a giant rat came in, making me tense up. The first one walked to me. "Hey, I'm Miche-!"

Before he even finished, I sprayed him the eyes, which cause him to cry out and stumble back. The one with the red mask yelled "Mikey!" before charging at me.

I got off the bed, ignoring the searing pain across my stomach. I got into fighting position and took out a pocket knife. "I got attitude and I'm not afraid to use it! I-I mean, I got a knife and I'm not afraid to use it!!"

He tried to kick my face but I ducked and tripped him, stepping on his stomach. He fell on his shell and growled before taking my foot and flipping me over. I hit the ground and I can feel the pain get worse. I cried out, I can feel tears forming on my eyes.

"Raphael!" a deep voice called out, with the rich Japanese accent.

"Raph! Stop it!!" a new voice yell before someone takes the gigantic turtle off me.

"Zabby!" Casey helped me sat up and gasped as he saw my stomach. "Y-your-!"

"Look at what you've done, Raph! Her wound opened again!" another new voice shouted. Casey helped me to the bed and I just flinched at the pain. I fought the tears back, since I hate looking like a baby.

I looked back up at the humanoid mutants and saw the turtle with the purple mask leaning down and taking out a roll of bandage. He walked towards me and took off the old blood-soaked ones, I flinched at his touch but relaxed when the thought of he's only trying to help me crossed my mind. A fresh wound was in my stomach, blood was oozing out. Blood doesn’t make me dizzy, since I’m used to horror movies and other gore-y stuff. He immediately took bandages and began wrapping them tightly around it, trying to stop it from bleeding. Soon, it stooped, but the pain was still there.

"Don't worry; I'll get you patched up. Leo, you can prevent Mikey from scratching his eyes, right? Scratching will only make it worse." the tall turtle said as he took out a needle. Creepypasta reference! "Oh, and get out. This will be disturbing."

They immediately got out, making me slightly laugh. He looked at me confusingly and I blushed. "Uhm...I guess I have to knock you out so you won't see this."

"No way I'm g-gonna miss this. I l-like the s-sight of b-blood." I said, looking away.

"But this is gonna hurt."

"I don't mind."

He was silent for a while before giving in. He held my stomach, which made me blush. He held the edge and poked the needle in. To my surprise, it actually lessened the pain. He looked at me and blank expression is still on my face. I noticed so I smiled and nodded. He sighed before continuing. It lessens the pain more and more until it was fully-stitched up.

"Does it hurt?" he asked as he started bandaging it.

"Not actually, it lessens the pain."

He looked at me when I said that. "Y-you mean-?"

"Hey, I also don't know why. Don't ask me."

He just shook his head and said he would check it out later. Later, he finished bandaging my wound. I pulled my shirt back down.

"I'm Donatello by the way, you can call me Donnie." he smiled, showing a gap.
Believe me; I can say that gap is cute. I just blushed and looked down. He chuckled and went to call the others.

They came in. The orange-masked turtle's eyes were no longer red, but the one that attacked me lately was still glaring at me. Gosh, what did I do wrong? I just defended myself; I didn't think that he was just trying to introduce himself (Donnie explained). Casey came in last and sighed when he saw me, flashing me with a soft smile which I gladly returned.