With your phone pressed on your ear, you hear three beeps from your phone indicating the call has ended.

Blinking a few times in confusion, you wondered if what you heard from the other line was right. It all happened so fast yet you were sure you heard it clearly.

"(Your name)? Dinner's ready!,"

Your aunt's voice snapped you back to reality, making you frantically place your phone on your desk, "Y-Yes!" you stuttered, quickly making your way outside your room.

Tuesday
7:00 AM

(Your name)'s point of view:

The wind blows softly, carrying a pleasant atmosphere as I step inside the Yorknew High's Campus.

Just like any usual mornings, they have their own circle of friends, their usual chatterings, bonds, and some students still panicking for the exam this week.

Shifting my gaze on my way, I casually proceed my way to my classroom. To my surprise, no one has bothered me yet since I stepped in, which is good thing.

Sliding the door open, all of their gazes surprisingly landed to me. Confused, I head to my seat to see two (favorite beverage)s sitting on my desk - each with a sticky note on it.

The first one reads...

Don't look down on yourself, fighting! :)

While the other note reads...

I still love you, dumbass.

Base on their contexts, I can already tell who gave these. Heaving a sigh, I sat on my seat as I set the two bottle of beverages aside. That is when some of my classmates approaches me excitedly.

"Agh, you're so lucky," Lia noted, playfully punching me on the arm.

"I know right. You wouldn't believe what happened earlier!" Daichi exclaimed, catching my whole attention.

"What? What happened?" I asked in suspicion, furrowing my eyebrows to him.

Daichi and Lia nervously exchanged each others looks then brought their gazes to me.

Lunch break

A thud was heard when I dropped a folder on Killua's desk, catching him off-guard on his seat.

He looked up, probably not expecting to see me, "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I heard you almost got into a fight this morning," I uttered rather seriously, making him flinch upon hearing what I said.

Receiving a nervous laugh from him, he scratches the nape of his head, averting his gaze, "N-No..." he trails off, "Fine, almost," he emphasizes, rolling his eyes. 

Heaving a sigh of disbelief, "...And it's because of that stupid reviewer?" I asked, raising an eye brow at him.

Killua stood up abruptly, connecting his stern gaze connected to mine, "Well you gave it to him," he defended, raising his voice unexpectedly.