Chapter 4

And after long last part 4 sorry I took ages but  I havesooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy latly  with school ,new friends old friends and 1 teacher who thinks I have enough time to draw a map of Europe label were the celits originated and draw a ROMAN VILLAGE WITH A DESCRIPTION AND A PAGE OF FACTS  . On the bright side it is finally MID-TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 4

Prep Team

I sit in silence awaiting the arrival of my prep team; I wonder what my family is doing now I am gone. I hear a knock on the door and three bright, bubbly, I hear a knock on the door a three bright, bubbly people come in, my prep team. “Hello darling, my name is Lucinda” the first lady with bright orange hair and blue skin says “and this is Karenna.” I direct my attention to the dark skinned lady with long purple hair and matching lips. “And last but certainly not lest is daviad.” he is tall with completely blue eyes he has ink markings along his arms and neck. Once again I was assonated by the capitol way of dressing!

“Glimmer “I say shaking there hands. “Well glimmer we better get to work “Karenna beams.

An hour later my prep team stands in front of me admiring there work  murmuring to each other “ Just stunning” daviad  exclaims as I climb down from my podium “ Skyla will be most pleased “ Lucinda babbles in her capitol accent   . “ You would better hope so a voice comes from behind me, I turn around to see her for the first time she has light brown skin, long black hair with blue here and there in it, she wears along silver dress that is cut and one side so you can see her leg. She struts up to the prep team and a looks at me then smiles “Nice work guys, now shoo so I can dress her.”

The prep team scurries out quickly but not before kissing my cheek and wishing me luck for tonight .

<><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heyy so what did  you think ????? dedicated to caoimhe ly she woulnt shut up till  I wrote it so here it is  J ill try upload again soon and welcome back kcroxr  glad you are back J an jess my mid-term is over already ( theoretical sniff ) :’( I have school in the morning so need to go get some sleep BYEEEEE

i_am_mexxx please vote comment and fan love you guys xoxoxo J ps sorry its short (and crap :p) I will try make the next one a bit longer J (and better ) next time :D x