Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Glimmers pov

I woke around an hour before mid day to Clove kicking my leg

"Oww "I groaned hoisting my self into a sitting position ."why did you kick me ?"

"Because peeta found a trail to Katniss we think she's near the river east from here ,he found tracks and snares and over hunting traps !He said that she's the only person who can hunt like that ...well apart from some guy named gale but that doesn't matter.Now get your lazy ass up and follow me ,Cato ,marvel and peeta are all ready away on "

"Great "I say trying to hide the fact that I was nervous I honestly was hoping we wouldn't find her ,if we didn't find her maybe peeta would leave and we wouldn't be the ones to kill him .

After a few minutes we are running through the Woods to catch up with the boys .

"Are we nearly at the river ?"clove asked as she casually twirls a knife between two fingers.

I walked silently behind everyone , then I could smell it burning wood ,smoke.

"Fire!"I say suddenly alarmed I look around and see whisps of black smoke in the sky .

I start running to find where the fire is when I hear the river the sound of the water calmed me slightly .Then I herd a splash and a sigh of relief !

Please don't be Katniss I silently pray ,maybe if I make enough noise she will hear us and get away .

" woooo " I screech running pounding my feet as I did to make as much noise as I could .

"Look in the river " marvel says and I see Katniss she looks alarmed .

"We're coming for ya ,girl on fire ." Cato taunts as Katniss clambers out of the river with us not far behind .

I look over at Peeta he looks horrified ,he really never guessed what they would do ? If e was smart he would have ran. We get to Katniss as she is climbing up a tall tree .

"Shot her glimmer " clove ordered .

"I-I-don't -k-know " I stammered

"Shot her now "Cato growled .

I reach behind me to get an arrow I ready the bow and take aim ,then I remember back to the reaping.

"PRIM PRIM NO ....PRIM I VOLUNTEER I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE" Katniss had protectors her sister then at the interview I remember her saying she promised her sister she would try to win for her .

I look at Katniss I couldn't do it I counldnt kill Katniss Everdeen .

I took aim at the branch a few meters away and released the arrow purposely missing her once I narrowly missed and the other two times I was very far off .

"maybe you should throw the knife " she laughed she probably thought I didn't know how to do archery .

Cato begins to climb the tree sword in hand but he is too heavy there is no way the thinner branches will hold him .

*snap* Cato fell to the ground and clove almost screeched before running over to him .

" come on let's just wait her out !" Peeta says staring lovingly at Katniss but I doubt she noticed .

And with that marvel and I head off to look for fire wood .

"Glimmer I have watched you in practise for years you never miss "marvel says from behind me "why didn't you just kill her ?"

I feel tears well up in my eyes and my throat gets tight .

"It's just ......we have murdered so many innocent people and I don't want any more blood on my hands ,the faces of the kids i killed ......I dream the kids come back but they are mutilated and the kill me slowly and painfully ."I say "honestly I'm teriffied off all of this every thing is just sooo insane " I turn to look at marvel I take his hands and kiss his lips gently before hugging him and whispering in his ear .

"Marvel I don't plan on leaving here alive."

****

Marvel's pov

"It's just ......we have murdered so many innocent people and I don't want any more blood on my hands ,the faces of the kids i killed ......I dream the kids come back but they are mutilated and the kill me slowly and painfully ."Glimmer says sadly

I can't help but take in a sharp breath I had beer really thought like that I just thought these games were sick and it was kill or be killed .

She turns around and takes my hands ,she kisses me and then hugs me and whispers in my ear "Marvel I don't plan on leaving here alive."

I look her in the eyes and then hug her tightly .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Soo is this chapter good ! !!!

Super busy lately :P

Thanks for the feed back and follows keep it up pleaseeee xoxoxo roisin

Also who is a criminal minds? and who is a one direction fan ?and who is both?