Chapter 12

Hey so I kinda have writers block again but only for this story :) I think I'll put this into to parts and do the districts get to see the intearviews I forget !!!

I Also got my mum to read Hunger games and she loved it :)

<><><><><><><><><><>

Saor ?

I'm back home ,sitting on my front yard fence when I see him , Devon , he is coming towards me .I start to run towards him but a voice behind me says my name and I stop dead in my tracks . I know the voice it's marvel !

Both of them are nearly to me ,they reach me at the same time and take my hand leading me on opposite directions but I'm not moving . The boys look angrily at each other

" She is mine " Devon growls in a deep tone

" she told me she loves me . she would rather be with me !"marvel glares at devon .

"well glimmer ? Who do you pick " Devon says and I stare at him .

"Glimmer we need to kn-"

*boom boom" to gun shots are fiered and both boys fall to the ground .

" Glimmer you can only save one of us. You must chose who you want to be with forever .

"Marvel !!!!Devon!!!!" I say sobbing

I Shot up I'm breathing heavily

"it was all a nightmare " I sigh in relief

"Morning beautiful "comes a sweet voice from behind the door .Marvel!

" Morning "I say and marvel comes in and walks over to my side and kisses me .

"we have a whole day and no plans .What will we do ?"

"hmm I don't know how bout I go get dressed and you go and plan a while " I say kissing him and get up and head for the bathroom .

About fifteen minutes later I come out of the bathroom and look for an outfit . I chose a short white dress with white shoes and let my blonde her down curling over my shoulders .

"Marvel "I knock on the door . When he opens it he is holding a basket and a blanket .he hooks my arm and leads me to the elevator

"Where are we going ?" I beg

" fine we are having a picnic in the training centre " he says

"that's perfect I say and take his hand , he smiles and kisses my forehead .

About 2 hours later we had ate food and now marvel was lying on the blanket with my head on his chest .

"I wish we could just stay like this " I sigh

" yeah , the games start tomorrow " marvel lets out a shaky sigh and I take his hand

"Marvel..... I'm scared!" I say and he sits up and takes both my hands looks me straight in the eye and says

" Glimmer I want you to survive this you are strong and smart you can do it" I feel my eyes water

"but what about you I-I dont

want to lose you' I feel like I'll cry but I promise my self I won't .

" Glimmer you have somthing to live for you have an amazing life back in one and it will be even better when You and ...... Devon can move into the victors village ."

" I don't want to kill anyone "I let out a short sob and he pulls me closer onto his lap and I bury his head in my neck .

"Neither do I Glimmer but that's how this works " He sighs and I look up at him.His eyes were shining and he leaned in pressing his lips to mine after a minute he bites my bottom lip asking for entrance which I grant .I wrap my arms around his neck bringing us impossible closer . To soon the kiss ends .

I sigh and ask what time it is

"shit its eight , were late for dinner and we need rest for tomorrow come on he says as he pulls me up and leads me up to our floor .

For the first time. In ages I felt free .

<><><><><><><><><><>!

So I made this up on the spot what did you think ??? Go read she's like me by me and my bestfriend fallen_angel

Our account is i_am_a_fallen _angel