Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Marvels point of view

It's been about three days since the games began me and glimmer have gotten closer . We have Peeta with us now he can lead us to Katniss .

We have killed so many people is it worth it if only one of us can survive?? What If me and glimmer are the last to left ? What would we do would she die for me ? I promised that I would help her survive I would die for her .

" hey marvel what you thinking bout " Glimmer says hugging me from behind and placing a butterfly kiss delicately on my cheek .

" hmm .... Oh nothing Glim ." I say looking up at her .

" well if it's nothing come and eat !" she says dragging me over to the now soused fire and took an already cooked fish from a zip lock bag in her pack .

" Thanks " I say and kiss her gently before eating my fish , I didn't realise how hungry I was until I ate . Once finishe I notice Peeta sitting alone and decide to talk to him .

" Hey man " I say and sit down along side him .

" um ... H-hi " he says meekly .

" I don't bite " I joke .and he laughs slightly " what's up? I know that face your worried or scared "

" ha" he laugh silently " yea I am ,both actually , I'm scared something will happen to Katniss and I can't stop worrying about her . " a knot forms in my stomach and I can't talk . My god poor guy he is clueless of cato's plan for him and Katniss once he catches her!

" D'you know how it feels ?" he asks and I give him a confused face .

" I mean to love someone so much that you would do anything for them even die just for there safety ?" he looks at me with a glint in his eye .

"Yea I have an idea " I say looking over at the beautiful blonde haire girl who was busying her self by scavenging through the packs .

Devon's pov

I cant sleep ,I can't eat and I can't think straight , All that on my mind is Glimmer ,Glimmer ,Glimmer . My girlfriend off by herself in the arena,and then then that marvel boy goes and falls for Glimmer and I'm pretty sure she is in love with him now to , I mean anyone could tell by the way she looks at him and I mean come on she even kisses him ! I guess I really lost her ,but then every night she re assurse me , it's late all the rest of her career pack are Asleep , she walks to the front of the cornucopia and whispers to the stars she whispers four little words that reassure me .

" Devon I love you " and I wait to hear her say it every night . But now I can see how quickly the number of tributes are dropping . Im terrified , We never know how long it will be until one of my beautiful glimmers allies turn against them and try kill them all ,I've seen it happen enough times .

But all I can do for glimmer is pray ,pray to what ever higher force there

is ,And hope she comes home and hope I see her again but hope that when she does return it won't be in a wooden casket .......

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okayyy sorry for the really crappy chapter had no insperation for this chapter but next chapter is either last or third last :( I'm Gona miss this story I love you all you a