Chapter 18

Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to @hungergames1438 your so supportive and amazing fan <3love you

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>Chapter 18

After hours of waiting there was no change with Katniss so me and clove went to get fresh water .

"What's up ?"clove asked casually a we walk towards the river where we first saw Katniss .Did she mean that like what's up with you or is somthing wrong ? Or what's up ,any thing happening ? It was probably the first as she knew what was happening we were in the frecking stupid hunger games !

I disgusting fight to the death were we had to kill others to survive for the stupid ,rich Capitol people's entertainment ,it's just sick! Why the hell did I volunteer.Yeah because I'm in love with Devon but then I go and fall for Marvel and I'm not going to kill him !there isn't many people left me ,clove,Cato ,marvel ,Katniss and peeta ,it's easy to figure out the must Likely senareo first peeta is killed then Katniss ,then ill probably be murdered in my sleep by Cato so will marvel ..but would Cato kill Clove? ....Who would die first either way I'm not getting out alive ? .My god what have I got into ?

"-immer " I hear part of my name being called I zoned out again .

"Huh -what sorry "I let out a weak laugh and speed up slightly

" well now I know something is defiantly wrong " she walked over to the river ,which I was now sitting at the of, sat down and placed an arm around my shoulder in an attempt of comforting me .

"Your not just going to let this go.....are you " I sigh inwardly .

"Nope," clove says popping the p . "now tell me what's wrong "

"Fine.Its back home I have a boyfriend and I love him an I want to get back to him ,but I think I'm in love with Marvel to ,no ,I'm in love with marvel as well,I'm in love with them both and I want to get home to Devon but I don't want marvel to die ! "

"Oh.....I'm sorry glim !"

Sorry that wasn't going to help ! I just nod slightly I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes

"Hey are you okay " clove says concern seeping into her voice

I nod again ,and then the years run down my eyes and clove wraps an arm around my shoulder ."hey hey shhs Glimmer shh don't give up hope if marvel dies at least you have something to go back to "

"Yeah guess so "I say and hold back the rest of my tears ."let's get back I say and fill my water before heading back to camp beneath katniss's tree .

Clove was right at least if marvel ,......if he dies before me ....if I somehow survive at least I will still have Devon right !

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Two more chapters guys then its all over :( I'm gona miss this story

Please fan if you like/love the story