Park

I will put down more blood/gore after a couple of chapters of fluff so it isn't focused heavily on revenge and other unspeakable things...😈 (Meaning Blake and Weiss punishments are on the horizon) 

As Jaune and the seven princes finished their breakfast, Teams (J)N(P)R and (R)WB(Y) or members of them were sitting in the dining hall. They slowly started to eat while wishing that their favorite punching bag would be here to distract them from their troubles. But unfortunately for them...he was no where to be found. 

"This is a nightmare." Nora Said. She hated how everything changed for the worst for them. Especially since her new fearless leader was still in her room...suffering for a foolish mistake. 

"Yep. Ruby is still out of commission, Yang is in jail, Pyrrha has shut herself off and Cardin...may be dead already. Things are not going in our favor as of late." Blake Said.

"You're telling me. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon." Weiss Said.

"Sigh..I doubt it. Now let's hurry up and finish our food and go to class." Blake Said unaware that they were being followed by a small demon. Meanwhile, Jaune was walking through a park with his boyfriends which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't keep looking at all directions. 

"The bullying must've affected him more than we thought." Wrath whispered to Greed as they looked at Jaune with worry in their eyes. The sight made them want to tear his former "friends" to shreds, but that wouldn't fix anything. Others would take their place which meant that their revenge would be endless. They had to take care of them in one move...while making sure his true friends are safe.

"Jaune? Are you okay?" Lust asked.

"Yeah. I'm just wondering where you're taking me." Jaune said with a small smile. A smile that instantly warmed their hearts. 

"It's a surprise." Gluttony said.

"I can't wait..." Jaune said. He was excited to hang out with his seven loves again, but his months of bullying have left their mark. He couldn't stop looking all around for people who would want to hurt him or his seven princes. Just thinking about it made him shiver...the princes were the greatest thing in his life and he would be damned if they were taken away from him. 

No matter what it takes....He will protect him. (And vice versa). As he continued walking, he had no idea that a certain girl was walking through and would help the princes with their revenge.

Hope you enjoy the chapter....Bye 👋