Investigation Part 2

In the morning, Jaune slowly got ready to go to school. He wasn't excited about it since he knew that everyone except for Ruby would give him a hard time. When he got out...He noticed that his lovers made breakfast for him. 

"Come and eat with us Jaune." Gluttony Said. Jaune just shook his head and started to head towards the door. He didn't want to eat since his life was meaningless at least to anyone except for a small few who still treated him like a descent human being.

When he left..his lovers looked at each other and nodded which was the que for Envy to secretly follow him around. When Jaune arrived at Beacon most people started to whisper to each other about him which made him so uncomfortable.

"Oh look who it is...The trash has finally arrived at school." A voice yelled. Jaune turned around to come face to face with WBY (3/4 of team RWBY) and PNR (his old team). His old friends. He noticed that Ruby wasn't with them which was good since they always bullied him harder without her there. 

"I can't believe that I used to have a crush on this loser. Who wants him when I can have someone like Cardin." Pyrrah Said. 

"What are you even doing here trash? This place is for huntsmen not garbage like you." Weiss stated.

"Why don't you do us a favor and leave? We're actually trying to be huntsman...We don't have time to babysit someone who lied to all of us." Blake said. Jaune quickly tried to escape before Yang grabbed his shirt and threw him across the courtyard. Jaune slowly started to get up and head towards his classes which wasn't much better since his classmates avoided him like a plague.

It was like that with all of his classes. It didn't get better at lunch since one of his classmates tripped him which made him spill his lunch all over himself. Ruby wanted to help, but her sister stopped her before she could. Over the rest of the day...Jaune was punched and kicked during random times. When it was all over...Jaune ran home, but not before stopping at a tree to cry.

The site broke Envy's heart which soon turned to anger. How dare those pieces of human garbage treat his Jaune like that? At least Jaune has Ruby by his side, but it wasn't enough. He carefully ran home to report what he's seen to the others. Needless to say...Those tormentors were going to get their just deserts.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋